Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Vendors & Buyers Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
PTeazer Recession Buster Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 May 2009, 11:56 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to slayerdarkcross Send a message via MSN to slayerdarkcross
Default PTeazer Recession Buster Sale

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that PTeazer is having a sale on all PT Cruiser parts. Some prices are lowered up to 50% off. Take advantage of the sale while it lasts!

Give Ray a call at (714) 836-4662
PTEAZER - Your Source For PT Cruiser Parts, PT Cruiser Aftermarket Parts, PT Cruiser Accessories, PT Cruiser Conversions, PT Cruiser Modifications and Panel Conversions

Last edited by slayerdarkcross; 08 May 2009 at 12:05 am.
Old 11 May 2009, 11:44 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Re: PTeazer Recession Buster Sale

Thanks slayerdarkcross, and I hope folks can read between the lines and not missout on ever having genuine Pteazer parts on there cruiser.All the best for your Stanton show this weekend.Im sure the nerves are setting in and Im allso sure you have nothing to worrie about and the pts will give you a good turn out.thanks again for all your support mate Ray from Pteazer.
Old 12 May 2009, 04:37 pm
Regular Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to DIYPTGUY

So the final price on the cowl power hood is $700? The recession sale is the 30% off?

My Love:
02' Gold PT Cruiser Touring: Pioneer DEH-P4000UB Reciever, Self built subwoofer enclosure w/pioneer TS-SW841D subs, Summit Turbo Muffler, Spectre Modular Air Intake, underseat neon lights, subwoofer neon strip lights, Intake Manifold Paint, exterior chrome trim, steering wheel cover.
Old 12 May 2009, 07:21 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to slayerdarkcross Send a message via MSN to slayerdarkcross

Different percentage based on the product the biggest change was the panel kit. That is 50% off.
Old 24 Jul 2009, 08:57 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Newly Reorganized Company Offers Lower Prices on the Finest PT Cruiser Parts Available [ClickPress, Fri May 08 2009] Ray Newton is the renowned designer behind many of the most famous PT Cruiser show cars around the world. Newton is also the driving force behind PTeazer Inc. that designs and manufactures an assortment of PT Cruiser parts, interior and exterior accessories, aftermarket parts, plus PT Cruiser modifications and panel conversions.
voiture simulation de credit immobilier en ligne - Simulation credit immobilier en ligne. L’Internet a rendu encore plus facile d’obtenir de l’aide pour trouver le credit immobilier.
Old 06 Aug 2009, 02:35 am
Fresh Cruiser

Im sure the nerves are setting in and Im allso sure you have nothing to worrie about and the pts will give you a good turn out.
proprietaire simulation rachat credit immobilier consommation - demander un rachat de crédit, faites une simulation rachat de credit en ligne.proprietaire simulation rachat credit immobilier consommation
Old 17 Aug 2009, 11:10 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Marked! I will check it later!thanks a lot.
simulation taux banque credit immobilier de France - Credit immobilier de France, simulation credit immobilier. Résultat mitigé pour le crédit immobilier de France.simulation taux banque credit immobilier de France
Old 18 Aug 2009, 06:17 am
Fanatic Cruiser

I just ordered and received the Illusion rear bumper. You could not ask for a better fitting part, faster shipping time or nicer person to deal with.
Old 18 Aug 2009, 04:04 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Been looking at the site and dreaming. What is the difference between the Illusion Bumper and the Retro Rear Roll pan???

Maye one day I'll win the lottery and then I can order one of everything
Old 18 Aug 2009, 04:21 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiperGeorge View Post
Been looking at the site and dreaming. What is the difference between the Illusion Bumper and the Retro Rear Roll pan???
The Illusion is a bumper so, the body line from the hatch does not go straight down. It protrudes a little. It does not protrude as much as the factory bumper. It is kinda in between the factory and the roll pan. The factory exhaust can't be used with the Illusion. You must use Pteazer's exhaust or have one custom made. The back up lights are moved from the middle of the bumper to the bottom. When my car gets back from paint I will be posting some pics.