Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Vendors & Buyers Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Newbie and wondering about becoming a vendor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Apr 2010, 11:12 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Newbie and wondering about becoming a vendor

Okay im cody mac from macs mobile body shop of western kentucky, i currently work for 26 different dealerships in the area and i also sell performance, audio/video products, and vehicle accesories at good prices including spoilers bug shields, just anything. If i need to do something to be a vendor on the site, can a admin or moderator let me know. Im new and dont know anything Im a member of other forums like custommagnums.com, chargerz and 300c. Just let me know, . Thanks and plz guide me in the right direction.
Cody Mac
Mac's Mobile Body Shop

Last edited by macsmobile; 03 Apr 2010 at 11:23 am.
Old 03 Apr 2010, 01:19 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Newbie and wondering about becoming a vendor

Cody Mac,

On top of the Vendors part of the forum (where you posted) is the sale guidelines. Take a look through there. As far as I'm concerned, You can sell almost whatever you want in the vendors section as long as it's auto related and has interest to the members here on the forum. No special permission needed. I look over 99% of the postings and if you cross over the line (really bad like selling shoes) I'll delete the thread and ban the seller, otherwise the thread can stay as long as you like. Another thing; once it's posted there's no need to post something else on the same thread just to "bump" it to the top. It will stay highlighted to anyone looking around the forum until they actually look at the post or clear everything from their own log on.

You can also go to the Regional part of the forum under the MIDWEST section and introduce yourself and say that you have something to sell in that area and tell them to go to the Vendors part of the forum to see it.

Last edited by CREWZIN; 03 Apr 2010 at 01:21 pm.
Old 03 Apr 2010, 01:47 pm
Fresh Cruiser

okay thank you crewzin im a member on other forums and they are really picky on how to become an official vendor. I understand the whole pt cruiser related sales.. By the way here is my link to the companies i sale for...
P&E Distributors, Inc. - Online Line Card
Old 03 Apr 2010, 02:05 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

OK, I did a parts look-up for a K&N oil filter and it gave me local places to buy it and all the information I need to ask for it at any of those dealers. Where do you come in?
Old 03 Apr 2010, 02:15 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Okay there dealers are the retail dealers. Im a jobber so i sale it cheaper then there dealers you were wanting a k &n oil filter, let me see what the price is running and see what i can get it for.
Old 03 Apr 2010, 02:21 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

2001 PT Cruiser, 2.4 liter AutoZone in-store $13.99
Old 03 Apr 2010, 02:28 pm
Fresh Cruiser

If I was you I would just get it there. I can get it for 9.00 but with shipping would kill it. So yeah the things that are best bought from me is the more expensive accesories, performance, or audio video products. Cheap stuff like this everyones prices are going to vary by the penny to dollar amount.
Im sorry.
Old 03 Apr 2010, 02:36 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

No problem. I wouldn't think there would be that much of a mark-up on the smaller items and as you say, there's shipping on top of it whereas I can pick them up anytime I'm around the auto stores in the towns around my home.

I'm at the point with both my vehicles that it's only the smaller accessories and everyday products that I'm after. Others are just starting out and maybe could use your services.

Good luck.
Old 03 Apr 2010, 02:44 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Alright thanks just send anybody my way that you know is looking for some stuff. I know that i have a deal on the gt spoilers, they are 245 or 250 shipped painted any stock paintcode with lifetime warranty with the right installation.
Old 03 Apr 2010, 02:52 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Here's one from our "wanted" section.

GT rear spoiler