Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Vendors & Buyers Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Holidays are coming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Oct 2003, 12:55 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Default Holidays are coming

Greetings all. I have been thinking about doing something special for all of you. Now that the holidays are coming up and we are all faced with the daunting task of what to buy and for whom. Here is the perfect solution. You know how I feel about micro fiber towels, my goal is to get everyone in the world to try them. Well, how about the U.S? Ok, I will start with PT Owners for now. I want to offer exclusively for people on Links (that includes the other Cruiser forums as well) If you buy 5 of my Reg (16 x 16 ) micro fiber towels I will give you a Free white MF to try in the home. Yes, MF is finally entering into the home as well. People are discovering how well they work on glass, mirrors, furniture, counter tops, and such. I can’t think of a better gift to give or receive, even your Aunt Mildred will love to get them. On top of that, if you buy 5 of these towels, I will reduce the price on my large waffle weave 2 bucks as well. To order, just mention this special when you e mail me on my web site, Santa will be waiting for you. p.s. I will be putting together a gift pack for my detailing supplies as well, watch for it. Gary
Old 02 Nov 2003, 12:18 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

great stuff people !! if you havn't tried it you should !!
Old 02 Nov 2003, 05:11 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

I'll be buying one of your kits for my car at Christmas. I know my car will be very HAPPY

2003 Electric Blue GT. Mods - BTG lowering springs, Polished Blane hood struts and hatch strut covers, chrome door handle scratch guards, molded rear splash guards, BTG polished strut tower brace, BTG axle back exhaust, K&N drop in air filter with baffles removed, Royal Purple synthetic motor oil and K&N filter, Polished front and rear sill plates, Chrome \"PT CRUISER\" rear license plate frame, chrome door spear covers, Chrome antenna bezel, Get the BEST detail products from Gary here: http://www.perfectautofinish.com/
See my PT and mods here:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289059783

MY EMAIL ADDRESS: stephenlarson@adelphia.net