Advertisements
Downpipe for GT cruiser

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2003, 12:43 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Exhaust Depot
Default Downpipe for GT cruiser

Hey whats up guys!?

Well im goign to offer you my srt-4 Dp for you guys. I sell the Dp for $235 for the SRT with the highflow cat. The only problem is that it will require slight modifications from a muffler shop and they should have no issues at all doing it. Tommy Thrift was my guinie pig and he is now a happy camper.

What I can do for you guys to offset the muffler shop modification is to drop $30 off the downpipe. So now the Dp will run you $205. If you want a highflow cat with it, then your looking at an extra $84 for the unit.

When ordering, let me know its for a GT so I can give you the discount.

O2 Housing:

My SRT o2 housing will work on the SRT-4. BUT you need to realise that the o2 is part of the turbo and NOT the exhaust. It's hell to replace and there is a possiblity of warping on your stock manifold to stock o2 housing so you might have to use a metal gasket and/or Hightepm copper RTV.

Oh yeah, I have none in stock. 25 gone in one week.

Hec

http://store3.yimg.com/I/exhaustdepot_1767_7341664
Old 25 Nov 2003, 04:00 pm
Cool Cruiser

can we get a pic of the pt DP. I am looking for a 2.5 to 3 in with out a cat. thanks
Old 25 Nov 2003, 05:09 pm
Regular Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Exhaust Depot

O2 Housing:

My SRT o2 housing will work on the SRT-4. BUT you need to realise that the o2 is part of the turbo and NOT the exhaust. It's hell to replace and there is a possiblity of warping on your stock manifold to stock o2 housing so you might have to use a metal gasket and/or Hightepm copper RTV.
Do you have the gaskets for the 3" system? I had to get the SPP O2 housing since you were out, but theirs doesn't come with the gaskets. I have looked at the setup, and yes, it will be a PITA to do but the results should be worth it.

Thanks!

Stage I, custom 3\" exhaust & Cowl Intake, Mopar BOV, Dual gauge pod w/vac-boost & A/F meters, Hood Struts, Yokohama ES-100\'s
Best 1/4 so far: 14.489 @ 93.65, best 1/8: 9.222 @ 74.261
Old 25 Nov 2003, 07:13 pm
Cool Cruiser

I only include two gaskets for the testpipes. But For the o2 housing, I would supply a regular 3" gasket with oen of the bolt holes cut at the end. It would fit the o2 housing to DP section perfect with no issues.

The Dp does not include the upper gasket though, only the one for the cat/racepipe.

I can include an extra gasker for $5 if you need one.

E.D. 3\" Turbo Back, , HKS SSBOV, GReddy-e01 Boost controller, Greddy E-manage fuel management, Blitz Turbo Timer, JE pistons, Ported Head, E.D. Large Frontmount Intercooler, E.D. Tubular manifold with t3/t4 (prototype), IPP coilovers, Limited Slip.
Old 26 Nov 2003, 03:32 pm
Young Cruiser

Hector,

Thanks for the info. I just sent you an email.

Aloha,
Mark
Old 28 Nov 2003, 12:24 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by PVO PT

can we get a pic of the pt DP. I am looking for a 2.5 to 3 in with out a cat. thanks
Click on the link above on my first post.

E.D. 3\" Turbo Back, , HKS SSBOV, GReddy-e01 Boost controller, Greddy E-manage fuel management, Blitz Turbo Timer, JE pistons, Ported Head, E.D. Large Frontmount Intercooler, E.D. Tubular manifold with t3/t4 (prototype), IPP coilovers, Limited Slip.
Old 29 Nov 2003, 04:51 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to 1FastCruiser

The product you made looks very nice. I was wondering if you have any dyno results so we would have an idea of what kind of horse power we would expect from a buying this piece from you. Maybe a before and after dyno just from the part you are selling?

Looks very nice in the pictures and sounds like it would bump the Hp up a good amount. Good Job..
Old 29 Nov 2003, 06:12 pm
Cool Cruiser

I have not dynoed it. I will gues 7-10 hp. Its all relative to how much HP your making. On the SRT-4, the most power yeilds from removing the rear spagettii tailpipes in conjunction with the DP.

Old 29 Nov 2003, 06:55 pm
Senior Cruiser

I am a little confused on the pricing! Why is it more expensive than the SRT4?? With cat cost is $205 + install mods of about $30 + $84 for cats = $319 VS Neons $235. Where did I go wrong??
06 GT Auto, Cool Vanila Exterior, Presto Change O 3bl, Cargo Mat and Net, Billet Oil Cap, Yoko Avid 4Vs Tires, 03 GT Wheels, 4 Chrome Door Handle Screw Covers, MOPAR Mud Flaps, H&R Rear Sway Bar, Freedom Strut Tower Bar, Rear Door Sill Covers.
Old 29 Nov 2003, 07:38 pm
Cool Cruiser

The Dp is $235 with a racepipe. Thats the original price for the SRT-4. Being that the DP has to be lengthen 3", I am offsetting the price to $205 for the GT guys to cover modification cost at the muffler shop.

Now, if you want it with a highflow cat instead of a racepipe, the price will be $289. If you want both the race and highflow cat, the price will be $330

This is actually $30 less than what the SRT guys are paying for it.

Again, your muffler shop will need to add about 3" of pipe to expand it. WHile your at it, have them replace your muffler with a straight pipe. Then you will really feel a difference at 4K RPM and above.

Hector