PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
TurbosUnleashed.com Introduction

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Feb 2011, 07:42 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default TurbosUnleashed.com Introduction

GREETINGS!

My name is Chris Wright and I own and manage Turbos Unleashed, Inc. in Phoenix, AZ. We have been in business since 1997 primarily focusing on providing and installing New and Rebuilt Turbochargers for all types of Chrysler vehicles. We also design and produce many different custom products for these applications including Performance exhaust systems, fuel systems, clutches, forged pistons, ignition components... the list goes on.

Over the last 2 years demand for the Chrysler PT Cruiser Turbocharger replacements has kept us rather busy. We have ramped up our inventory to meet those demands in order to keep these cars on the road and out of the shop. With over 75 years of combined technical expertise there is very little we haven't already seen when it comes to turbo failures. We realize there are other options out there when it comes to suppliers for these cars so we wanted to do something a little different to show you our commitment to this community. Our Senior Technicians have assembled The Chrysler PT Cruiser Turbo User's Guide to assist those that may be unfamiliar with the unique turbofolds on these vehicles. The Guide is chock full of photographs and information about turbo failures including why they occur, how to avoid them and what to do should it happen to you. We hope that it sheds some light on the potential problems that exist while also saving everyone a whole lot of money and aggravation. The User's Guide can be found here:

http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...albums229.html

We offer a plethora of turbocharger replacement solutions that should fit everyone's needs. As an added benefit, we have extended an Unprecedented Full 2 Year Warranty to PT Cruiser/SRT-4 turbochargers manufactured at our facility. TU was the first to offer this kind of Warranty coverage over 10 years ago and very few have stepped up to the plate to match it since.

Over time, our intentions are to design and produce unique products for this community as we have done for the Shelby Dodge vehicles of the past. While some of you may already know us from the S-D World, I just wanted to personally introduce our company and myself to those of you who may not have heard of us. We will be active on the boards providing answers to technical questions as well as gauging interest on what products members would like to see.

Should anyone local need mechanical work completed by a technician familiar with these vehicles, our repair facility is located in Mesa, AZ.

We look forward to working with everyone on this message board and hearing your feedback for future products and services.

Sincerely,

Chris-TU
Vienna, Austria Europe Office Now Open!
Home of the 2 Year Warranty PT Cruiser TurboCharger
Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com
http://www.turbosunleashed.com
602-76-BOOST
602-76-26678
Old 13 Feb 2011, 07:55 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: TurbosUnleashed.com Introduction

I think you will likely be getting a call from me this summer, soon as the bag gets refilled with $$$...lol...