Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Vendors & Buyers Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Hello from Seffner Florida.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jun 2011, 11:12 am
Regular Cruiser

Default Hello from Seffner Florida.

My name is Jeff from American & Import Auto Part's & Complete Auto Repair, along with American Towing & Transport.

I'm new to this board but not forum's and would just like to introduce myself and the company before I toss anything up for sale. We been around for 20+ year's on the auto part side so we know our stuff and if we don't have it in stock, we can dang sure get it in for ya'!

We have a nice '04 PT Cruiser that just hit the lot that has alot of great usable part's left on it. It's a strong runner and it's the TURBO Edition aswell. It's a all black interior car with gorgeous leather and a set of sweet aftermarket 18" wheel's wrapped in awesome looking FALKEN 225/40/18 tire's with lot's of tread left.

If there is any interest in this please call me asap.

813-651-9495 EXT 303.

Thank you and have a great day.
Old 12 Jun 2011, 03:43 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Hello from Seffner Florida.

Welcome to the forum Jeff. Sounds like a good place to find some needed parts. I'm not in the market right now but will keep you in mind if and when I do. I do live just a couple miles from LQK auto salvage in Citrus County Florida and they do have a 2002 gold dream cruiser for parts which I have helped a fried of mine overseas find a couple parts. Hopefully someone here looking for something will see your post and get in touch.
Old 12 Jun 2011, 08:31 pm
Senior Cruiser

Thumbs up Re: Hello from Seffner Florida.

welcome to the forum and from virginia
Old 12 Jun 2011, 08:55 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

I think I've been by your place a couple of times Jeff. You're between Lakeland and Tampa???

If so, I think this is Jeff's website: American and Import Auto Parts, LLC

Good BBB rating from West Florida BBB:

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Florida BBB
This Business is not BBB Accredited
American and Import Auto Parts

(813) 651-9495
1368 E Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Seffner, FL 33584-4818
BBB® Non-Accredited A Rating
Rating scale of A+ to F

Last edited by Chromenut; 12 Jun 2011 at 09:03 pm.
Old 27 Jun 2011, 03:27 pm
Regular Cruiser

Thank's for the kind word's guy's. We been in this business for alooooonnngggg time. Our corporation hold's three business's under it's wing's.

American & Import used auto part's.
American & Import complete auto repair.
American Towing & Transport.

Give us call's. We do it all!
Old 26 Aug 2011, 08:31 am
Regular Cruiser

Also, just a reminder or info if I have yet to explain. We give a 90 day/3 month warranty will all part's if something is defective.
Old 26 Aug 2011, 10:45 am
Regular Cruiser

Pic's of yard coming soon.
Old 26 Aug 2011, 01:26 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via Skype™ to Dill

Im assuming all the head units and speakers are from cars that come in.

Let me complain about somethin i hate about some "fun yards"

Ive ben to some, particularly one close to me that basically pulls the car in, drains the fluids, and then dumps it in their yard. The issue with this is that they leave aftermarket speakers, rims, etc sit in the yard.. Eventually the rims are sunk in the ground, scratched to hell. And the windows been busted out and that nice head unit is ruined..

I love the places that look over things of little value to most yards (ie non engine and exterior body parts) and take time to think.. Hmm... Someone may want a headunit like this that doesnt have the car its hidden in.

Ive been to an lkq and i liked how that one had all the shiny chroMe rims sitting together by size..

The one thing I like about my local yard is they see no value in plastic... Just got a new dashboard to replace my cracked on for 5 bucks.. Yeah... The whole dash that folks sell on ebay for atleast 50 lol

If You Have Not Already, Add Yourself To The PT Cruiser Members Map!

To Learn More About My PT Cruiser And Its Mods Visit My PT's Blog At www.PickledPt.blogspot.com
Old 29 Aug 2011, 08:42 am
Regular Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dill View Post
Im assuming all the head units and speakers are from cars that come in.

Let me complain about somethin i hate about some "fun yards"

Ive ben to some, particularly one close to me that basically pulls the car in, drains the fluids, and then dumps it in their yard. The issue with this is that they leave aftermarket speakers, rims, etc sit in the yard.. Eventually the rims are sunk in the ground, scratched to hell. And the windows been busted out and that nice head unit is ruined..

I love the places that look over things of little value to most yards (ie non engine and exterior body parts) and take time to think.. Hmm... Someone may want a headunit like this that doesnt have the car its hidden in.

Yep yep. All the component's are from car's that come in. These car's are processed by our yard guy's, who when they see aftermarket speaker's and head unit's, engine part's (ie. header's, ram air intake's, thing's like that). The owner has always' been super picky about thing's like that. I have two shed's that are filled with nothing but chrome wheel's and good tire's.

As soon as these car's come off our tow truck's, the wheels' come off, there processed and then everything is up for grab's. I've sold thing's from the smallest roof sill's on LeSabre's to as much as complete front clip's off Ranger's. We'll sell anything/everything off a vehicle.

Hell a guy came in a week ago and needed the k-member bushing's from our GTP Grand Prix. $100 took all six.

We're not your run of the mill yard
Old 29 Aug 2011, 01:15 pm
Regular Cruiser

We push close to 25 repair order's out of this portion of our repair facility. We own the old Don Garlitt's museum on 574 as well, we push about 6 out a week there. That's where we do our engine/tran's/rearend R&R's. We have three ASE certified tech's that do the work of 12.