PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Vendors & Buyers Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Anybody interested in spring install in DFW!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Mar 2004, 09:27 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Anybody interested in spring install in DFW!!!!!

Anybody that is interested in spring installation ins the DFW area have I got a deal for you! In a previous post I said I would do it for 50 dollars. Well that fell through. I did one and got introuble because someone ratted me out. But I did get a deal worked out with my service manger to do this the right way so I don't loose my job.lol. I will installe your spings and do a front end alignment for 100 dollars. Not cheap but as most of you know that's cheaper than just about anybody out there! This will actually be through the dealership so we can also do warranty work. We also can do services of just about any type. I will be doing the job myself. Also understand that I will attempt to sell you some services. That was part of the appeal for my service manager that It would increase our customer base and give us a chance to sell other services. I will not attempt to sell you anything you don't need. We are a 5 star dealer and dishonesty on my part would damage our reputation and endanger my job. We are equipped to do just about anything, brakes,tune ups etc... If you are interested in this email me at slartyblarfast@aol.com.
If there is enough interest I can get package deals set up.
Thanks for your support!
Old 11 Mar 2004, 01:09 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Please pardon my ignorance - what does DFW stand for?
Old 11 Mar 2004, 02:54 am
Regular Cruiser

Dallas Fort Worth?
Whipple Supercharger, BTG springs, Tokico shocks/struts, B&M short shifter, chrome GT 17" wheels, darkened tail lights, Chrome Grille, fuel door and vent knobs, painted bumpers, mirrors, airdam and center console, cueball shifter, Polk audio system w/ XM, Magnaflow muffler
Old 11 Mar 2004, 01:27 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

WELLLL, that's what it stands for in Texas.
Old 22 Mar 2004, 01:55 pm
Regular Cruiser

slartyblarfast, where do you work? I have something I need installed....
email me

t
aftermarket sunroof, Hedman hedders, APC intake, Koni adjustable shocks, Eibach pro-kit springs, glasspack exhaust, Pirelli P6000s, Mopar wheels, double armrest, 8\" subs under each front seat, Kenwood amp, Xenon rear spoiler, PTeazer rear rollpan, Xenon Crusher 6.0 front facia, Xenon Crusher side skirts, painted mirror housings, chrome upper strut tower brace, chrome battery cover, flameball shifter, chrome flame-etched sill plates and door inserts, airbag warning coverups, 3rd brake light overlay, Streetglow Neoblu underbody neon and headlight inserts, painted calipers and drums, washer fluid nozzle blue LEDs

www.bigdcruisers.com
www.cowtowncruisers.com
Old 22 Mar 2004, 06:44 pm
Cool Cruiser

Tom,
He works at Allen Samuels Dodge in North richland Hills. He was at the show this weekend, I wish I would have introduced you to him.

BigPhil

Old 22 Mar 2004, 08:19 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Email me at slartyblarfast@aol.com. I can get you set up with just about anything you need.