Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Vendors & Buyers Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
LEATHER GROUP BUY!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Mar 2004, 10:47 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default LEATHER GROUP BUY!!

I have coordinated a group buy for these leather seats from Northwest Autoleather. Please read the below comments. Email or call me jeffevans@onlinemeats.com 423.432.8189 or Kim from Autoleather with any questions. I HAVE PICTURES, PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR THEM, THERE ARE 4. How do I post pictures?

#of buyers Price (us$$$)
1-5 $695
6-10 $670
11-15 $635
16-20 $595

INCLUDES: two tone, colored stitching, black door panels.
Embroidery: $35, reg. $50
Perforation: $35, reg. $50
Shift Boot: $35
Suede inserts: $65
NOTES: Free shift boot if we get over six buyers, and a free center console of we get over eleven buyers. We will raffle off one pair of seat heaters if we get over sixteen buyers.

First, (before pricing) in a little blurb I would like you to post some info about our company. We are an aftermarket custom leather interiors manufacturer. Our leather is Top Grain, (not split) Monza-H Grain Mercedes leather, and comes with a three year or 60,000 mile warranty. We ship worldwide, and have done successful Group Buys with other forums such as NSXPrime.com and Newtiburon.com. We would like to note that 100% of the seating surfaces on our covers are leather. This is important because many companies offer "full leather interiors" which can be up to 70% vinyl!!! I would also like some pics posted to give them and idea of our product. I have attached some pics. Let them know that they should post any colors they would like to see and I will post pics. Oh yea, Common questions. The GB price includes all seats, headrests, and arm rests. Also, a very noticeable link to our website, email, and toll free number (888) 821-1066 would be appreciated. Let them know that we ask that they either email me directly if they have any questions at all, or they can also post and I'll answer them that way too. We think that the GB should have a closing date of May 15th -that sound good? We want it to be long enough to get as many people as possible, but short enough that no one will get impatient waiting.

Cheers
Kim
Northwest Autoleather
8130 Ontario Street
Vancouver, BC
V5X 3E3
Toll Free 1(888) 821-1066
info@nwautoleather.com
http://www.nwautoleather.com
[img][/img]