PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Custom Neon Lighting~Group Buy!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Apr 2004, 02:42 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Custom Neon Lighting~Group Buy!

<center>
Hello to all! I am here to offer Custom Neon Lighting for your vehicles at some of the lowest prices available! I have been making custom 12-volt neon lighting since the early 90's and have customers throughout the U.S.! I am really proud of what I offer and feel that my neon kits are some of the most reliable and brightest on the market! I make this offer now as a way to introduce my neon to those who are not familiar with it...This deal will work if I can get 10 buyers to commit by the end of April!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Each kit will include the following:
(2) 48" Neon Tubes Encased in Protective Acrylic~Standard Length
(2) 24" Neon Tubes Encased in Protective Acrylic~Standard Length
~~~I Will Make CUSTOM LENGTHS At Your Request at NO EXTRA CHARGE!~~~
(1) 9000 Volt 30mA DC Transformer~~Professional Grade~~The BEST!
(1) All Necessary Wiring Including GTO (Gas Tube Only) Wire~~The Best!
(1) Necessary Mounting and Installation Accessories
(1) Round Black On/Off Switch
Easy-To-Follow Instructions
Since I co-operate a full scale neon production facility, I have access to any and all colors as well as the best in neon accessories!
Available colors are:
STANDARD RED~BRIGHT WHITE~SPARKLING BLUE~BRIGHT ORANGE~HOT PINK~BRIGHT GREEN~TURQUOISE~VEEP GREEN~STANDARD PURPLE~BRIGHT YELLOW~STANDARD GOLD
~~~~PRICE IS $140.00 SHIPPED!~~~~
Also offered is special "Classic Glass" colors such as:
RUBY RED~NOVIAL GOLD~EMERALD GREEN~BROMO BLUE
These colors are a bit higher as they cost much more than the standard colors mentioned above.
~~~~PRICE FOR CLASSIC COLORS IS $165.00 SHIPPED!~~~~
My neon systems contain items that are made to work together and to withstand the test of time! The kits are very professional and are designed with ease of installation in mind for both the novice as well as the seasoned installer...
The photo below shows my 2003 PT Cruiser with my standard length Ruby Red Kit installed and was a perfect color to go with the Inferno Red paint...The Chevy Truck has my Sparkling Blue standard neon kit installed.

Below is a customers' Suburban which has Super Turquoise installed in and under it:

Below is my 1992 Mustang GT with standard Purple neon underneath:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again, these prices are good for 10 buyers who commit by the end of April! Usual price for a Neon To Go neon kit is $160.00 plus shipping...
I warranty my neon for life so you have nothing to worry about...My transformers come with a full one year warranty, but again, you have nothing to worry about with these units as they are the best by far!
Once all orders are placed and money has been collected, I will have your neon made and shipped within 5 days following the day the last payment is received. PAYPAL is preferred but Postal Money Orders are accepted as well...Remember, I make your neon custom FOR YOU specifically, and even after doing this, I still have no delays! I have heard of other companies making customers wait for weeks to get a certain color...I stock any and all colors at all times!
You can check me out more for honesty by going to eBay and seeing my 183~100% Positive feedback which includes some neon kits for motorcycles on there...I will answer any questions you may have as I am online every night at neontogo@sc.rr.com. Thanks to all for inquiring!

</center>
Old 08 Apr 2004, 10:10 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Welcome to the forum neonman!

2002 Inferno Red PT Limited
Photos and more at: http://www.randgraphics.org/PT_Cruiser/demos/index.htm
Mercedes Wiki
Old 08 Apr 2004, 11:30 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Neonman, I have a question, I had purchased a set of 12" red neons from Street glow, This particular set had a built in transformer in line with the set. I have them mounted under the front dash with a toggle switch in console. whenever I turn them on, one side goes on right away, and the left side 90% of time has a delay of up to 45 seconds before it comes on, any ideas why this happends? I already replaced the transformer and it still happens/ Gary
www.ptcruiserlinks.com/garys-cleaning-tips
Old 08 Apr 2004, 06:54 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Thank you for the welcome IRPT!!! I love visiting the forums of my favorite car and all who love them...Turbo, as I have never dealt with SG personally, I have not had their products in hand before. I can make an assumption though...If you are saying that the two tubes have have one inline transformer powering the neon, that particular transformer is going to be just strong enough to power those two tubes, which is bad in my opinion. Clear red tubing, which is a clear tube filled with red neon gas, is especially sensitive, and requires more voltage to operate than argon filled tubes in most cases. Due to this, I feel the transformer is having to "warm up" for a bit to optimize voltage going to the tube. 12-volt neon is quite finicky anyway which is why I like to use strong dedicated transformers to operate my tubes, even my interior neon kits have a strong single transformer. If the tube that finally lights up looks fine after lighting, I would say it is the transformer reaching an optimum power point that finally kicks on the other tube. The tubing has to be processed correctly as well as the inner tube pressure makes a lot of difference in how a transformer sees its' "load". The entire manufacturing process has to be correct for neon to work as it should and the 12-volt environment just makes it have to be even more precise. Maybe try to re-arrange the tubes so that the slow tube is first in line and see if it does the same way...Sorry for the long post guys...I get carried away talking about neon...Let me know how it turns out!
Old 08 Apr 2004, 10:34 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

neonman a BIG welcome [^] to the forum, your posting of info is what makes this Forum great.
Old 08 Apr 2004, 10:45 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Hey thanks alot Hooligan! It is nice to be welcomed...I appreciate sharing any way I can. as I feel that these forums are often clouded by those who clutter up space instead of helping others with problems. I think I'm gonna like it here!
Old 09 Apr 2004, 01:11 am
Dedicated Cruiser

NEONMAN, since I only spent like 20 bucks on the set, I would probably save time and aggrivation if I just bought the right set from you. Do you have a web site or price list and what I would need? Thanks and welcome, your expertise is much appreciated, you don't live near Chicago by any chance do you? Gary
www.ptcruiserlinks.com/garys-cleaning-tips
Old 09 Apr 2004, 12:43 pm
Fresh Cruiser

[center]
Hey guys! Well, Turbo, I have to tell ya', my kits are not that cheap as I use transformers that cost more than those SG's you have! Now, that is not to say that SG doesn't have a good product because they do. It's just that I don't use the types of transformers that barely get the job done...I can supply you with a transformer which will allow you to add more tubes later on, say under your seats, or I can supply you with a smaller unit that will EASILY power your under dash accents. I use a 6000 volt 30mA unit for add on possibility, and a 2000 or 4500 volt 20mA unit for two tube sets. I sell the lower voltage kit for $65.00 plus shipping. The 6000 volt deal will run $100.00. Yes I know this is high for accent neon tubing, but I make my accent tube kits the same as my underbody kits. I use GTO wire instead of small wire, and I use top quality accessories. By doing this I know what the customer is getting and makes me feel confident of the package. The low-priced packages out there are also low cost to the seller, and I do not believe in their reliability. The reason for the high price of the 6000 volt kit is my transformer cost, which is almost half of that price! Even being a neon company, I do not get a good deal, but I stay with them because they are the best...bar none! So you see, you may want to try and get your set up figured out a bit more before spending any extra money...Below is an interior shot of the Suburban above running a 6000 volt setup...He also has tubes under his seat in the back off of this unit.

Thanks again guys for your warm welcomes and I hope I can continue to shed some light on...uhhh...light![8D]

Old 09 Apr 2004, 01:58 pm
Fresh Cruiser

<center>I was just thinking...Nobody here knows my neon kits. This would be a good time to let people in at a great price to get the word out! I stated in the first topic that I would sell my kits for $140.00 shipped...a good price on my neon...What better way to get people to notice than by offering a great neon kit at an unbelievable price! So here's what I want to do:
The kit mentioned above in any of the following colors:ORANGE,RED,GREEN,PURPLE,YELLOW,[turquoise]TURQUOISE[/turquoise],PINK,GOLD,BLUE,WHITE
~~~~~~$125.00 SHIPPED~~~~~~
This does not have to be a group buy either! Order as you like, and if you have other questions please either contact me here or through email at neontogo@sc.rr.com.
You can get superior neon quality and brightness at the price of the low cost "built in" electronic tubes...
I hope to build trust through everyone here and feel that people deserve the best that they can get...Thanks again guys...
</center>
Old 14 Apr 2004, 10:01 am
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to yobiebs

Hey Neonman, welcome to the forum. I have a question for ya. I installed blue LED accents under the dash (1 on each side) and driver and passenger seats. I like the color of them, but I don't feel that they give off as much light as I had hoped, and most if it seems to be directed downward at a single spot. The pic above of the suburban interior looks a lot more even and spread across.

Is there a standard difference in brightness between LED lights and the neons? I have been thinking recently of redoing the interior with neon instead, but don't know if it's worth the trouble. Thanks!

Biebs

The Philadelphia Flyer