Rebates, Rebates, Rebates!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RockAuto
  • 1 Post By 4drturbo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Apr 2014, 01:20 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Rebates, Rebates, Rebates!

Save even more on RockAuto's reliably low prices with rebates and promotions on Headlamp Bulbs, Mufflers and parts in between!

Rebates Expiring April 30:

Anco - Up to $15 cash back with purchase of select Anco Wiper Blade pairs.
KYB - Receive $40 with purchase of any four KYB Shocks, Struts or Strut-Plus Assemblies.
Monroe/Rancho - Get up to a $120 Visa Prepaid Card with purchase of qualifying Monroe or Rancho Shocks and Struts.

Rebates Expiring May 31:

Monroe - Get up to a $10 Visa Prepaid Card with purchase of qualifying Monroe Brake Pads.
Wagner - Up to $30 cash back when you purchase Wagner ThermoQuiet Brake Pads.
Walker - Collect up to a $100 Visa Prepaid Card with purchase of Walker products.

Power Stop Rebate Available Only At RockAuto!
Exclusive to RockAuto, Power Stop is offering up to a $50 rebate with the purchase of select Power Stop Brake Kits in April!

$50 Extreme Truck and Tow Brake Kit (4 wheel kit)
$50 Red Powder Coated Performance Caliper Kit (4 wheel kit)
$25 Extreme Truck and Tow Brake Kit (2 wheel kit)
$25 Red Powder Coated Performance Caliper Kit (2 wheel kit)
$15 Performance Brake Upgrade Kit (4 wheel kit)

Go to the Promotions and Rebates page (RockAuto Current Promotions and Manufacturer Rebates) to see the details for these rebates or to view additional rebates currently being offered by ACDelco, Autolite, Champion, DynoMax, Fram, Omix-ADA/Rugged Ridge, Trico or TYC. While there, donít forget to take a look at the Windshield Wiper and Headlamp Bulb Wholesaler Closeout deals!

While shopping, watch for the yellow "Promotion/Rebate" star Promotion/Rebate Star next to the part names to help you save even more on RockAutoís reliably low prices!

RockAuto Parts Catalog
Old 04 Apr 2014, 02:13 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Rebates, Rebates, Rebates!

I've always been pleased with Rock Auto.

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 04 Apr 2014, 11:40 pm
Cool Cruiser

Me too. I just hate it when I am ordering multiple parts and if they are in different warehouses I get charged ANOTHER shipping fee.
Old 05 Apr 2014, 07:52 am
Fresh Cruiser

I love rockauto as well.. After adding one part to the cart, any parts thereafter will show a truck icon next to them. This is how you get all your parts from the same warehouse saving shipping. It can be a challenge, but it saves so much money compared to the local brick & mortars.
Old 05 Apr 2014, 08:52 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by slight_leak View Post
I love rockauto as well.. After adding one part to the cart, any parts thereafter will show a truck icon next to them. This is how you get all your parts from the same warehouse saving shipping. It can be a challenge, but it saves so much money compared to the local brick & mortars.
I don't know what you're talking about - I agre w/4drturbo - I even called them about parts from different warehouses, and was told, basically, too bad.

But they made good on something that wasn't as advertised.

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Old 05 Apr 2014, 09:20 am
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverdon View Post
I don't know what you're talking about - I agre w/4drturbo - I even called them about parts from different warehouses, and was told, basically, too bad.

But they made good on something that wasn't as advertised.
I know what he is talking about. I did that too. Basically say you want to order plug wires and a radiator cap. Well the radiator cap you want is at a different warehouse. So you look for another radiator cap and see if it has the same truck icon by it on the shipping page saving you $$ on the extra shipping by getting that radiator cap instead.
Old 05 Apr 2014, 10:01 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4drturbo View Post
I know what he is talking about. I did that too. Basically say you want to order plug wires and a radiator cap. Well the radiator cap you want is at a different warehouse. So you look for another radiator cap and see if it has the same truck icon by it on the shipping page saving you $$ on the extra shipping by getting that radiator cap instead.
Okay, but that does no good when you want specific parts and they are in 2 different warehouses.

Old 05 Apr 2014, 02:21 pm
Banned

I hate rebates, why cant they just give us a low price without the hassle