PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Custom Diablosport tunes 149.99

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Oct 2014, 11:08 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Custom Diablosport tunes 149.99

Have you been thinking about getting an email tune? Not sure where to start? Check out our custom tuning options for the PT Cruiser.

2003-2006 PT Cruiser Custom Email Tune

We started tuning Srt4's back in 08/09 and had the pleasure of learning the oem logic behind the NGC controller. WE specialize in the 2.4L Turbo engines and I guarantee we can provide a more properly calibrated tune than any other CMR dealer out there. We can even include special features like WOT shifting and we always add extra MOPAR gurgle.
Old 29 Oct 2014, 01:06 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Custom Diablosport tunes 149.99

Custom Diablosport tunes $149.99

Last edited by NitroPT; 29 Oct 2014 at 09:10 am. Reason: ops 99
Old 29 Oct 2014, 09:06 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroPT View Post
Custom Diablosport tunes $149.00
$149. 99 There Lynn I fixed it for ya.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 29 Oct 2014, 09:12 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busted_PT View Post
$149. 99 There Lynn I fixed it for ya.
Nice to see you looking out for me Danny.
Its my pecking on the keyboard and the 0 & 9 so close to each other?

Anyway this is even a more incentive for those that have a DiabloSport tuning device and do not or can not do their own PCM calibrations.
Old 29 Oct 2014, 09:32 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Nice to see you looking out for me Danny.
Its my pecking on the keyboard and the 0 & 9 so close to each other?

Anyway this is even a more incentive for those that have a DiabloSport tuning device and do not or can not do their own PCM calibrations.
Fat fingers like mine. Hey, wondering if anybody is doing any NA computer performance stuff? They are always looking for more ponies.
GrapeApe likes this.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 29 Oct 2014, 10:59 am
Obsessed Cruiser

The funny thing with people posting on forums is there is a lot that talk the talk but very few actually do!

Case in point, Keven has offered TCM calibrations for the PT and Neon owners but no one seems to want to take advantage and have this done and would rather do an engine calibration only? Naturally they are going for power and spending their money on what they can get done and will feel what they spent their money on. Upgrading anything to the automatic seems to have that "VooDoo" aura that many can not wrap around thinking that things needs to be attended to their when increasing the engines output. May be very likely why so many toasted their 41TE/A606 automatics and now post inaccurate information about their power handling capability?

Maybe my signature should be read more often?
Old 29 Oct 2014, 11:29 am
Obsessed Cruiser

To me, the fact that Kevin is offering this stuff is the real enticement. Before he showed up, a Diablo gizmo was about twenty items down on my list of planned mods. Now I am considering moving it up to right behind some of the items I've already purchased and are waiting for installation. In my always humble opinion, this is a potential game changer. I hope Kevin hangs around and continues to offer these items for the PT even though I'm sure he's working on tunes for newer platforms. This is very cool stuff.

Last edited by Handy_Cruiser; 29 Oct 2014 at 11:36 am.
Old 29 Oct 2014, 12:20 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handy_Cruiser View Post
To me, the fact that Kevin is offering this stuff is the real enticement. Before he showed up, a Diablo gizmo was about twenty items down on my list of planned mods. Now I am considering moving it up to right behind some of the items I've already purchased and are waiting for installation. In my always humble opinion, this is a potential game changer. I hope Kevin hangs around and continues to offer these items for the PT even though I'm sure he's working on tunes for newer platforms. This is very cool stuff.
Todd you should have taken advise about NOT getting the STAGE 1 from that guy you talked to?

Also at this point for you I would recommend NOT get the DSI because your can now have your PCM Calibrated. The exception is if you plan to learn how to make PCM Calibration adjustments and want to be able to do them yourself.

I have been doing ECU/EFI Performance Calibrating on an different platform (BMW) for over 6 years now and it is not user friendly without someone to train you how to do it. There are some good books but the best of them lack detailed information to be self taught successful.

Also advanced Calibrations are not necessary for the average PT Cruiser operator unless you are looking to increase the engines output for some form of competition. In most cases your STAGE 1 is more than most can handle to begin with. And with each single upgrade you need to consider the appropriate support mod.

There are some Calibration adjustment that may increase drivabilty with regards to MPG? But this is means that you need to work directly with your "tuner" and carefully keep Data logging or very accurate paper reports.
Old 29 Oct 2014, 06:39 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Todd you should have taken advise about NOT getting the STAGE 1 from that guy you talked to?............
Quit wagging your finger, Lynn. My Stage 1 is coming from exactly the same place yours came from. And Cindy isn't a guy.

And like I said, if and when I get a DSI or similar gizmo, it will be because I want to have some fun and try out some of these nifty tunes like Keven has offered. I will leave all the data logging and head scratching to you because you seem to do it so well.
Old 29 Oct 2014, 07:00 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Todd you have a short or selective memory? It was me (the guy) that originally advised you not to get
the STAGE 1 and just get the DST.

No finger pointing.

Performance engine upgrading is not the same thing as adding a strut bar!

Last edited by NitroPT; 29 Oct 2014 at 07:03 pm.