PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
BUYING...

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Nov 2014, 11:22 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Question BUYING...

Looking to buy COMPLETE Stage 1 kit for 2003 ATX. Anybody with a lead please let me know. Thank you!!!
Old 11 Nov 2014, 09:11 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: BUYING...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangerineDream76 View Post
Looking to buy COMPLETE Stage 1 kit for 2003 ATX. Anybody with a lead please let me know. Thank you!!!
There is a vendor here that can program you PCM the all you need is a badge and 04 turbo injectors.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 11 Nov 2014, 03:36 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busted_PT View Post
There is a vendor here that can program you PCM the all you need is a badge and 04 turbo injectors.
If it is the link I saw a few times in posts about the kit, I tried it and I couldn't find anything about PCM's for this or how to contact the lady that was mentioned...Cyndi I think??? I am sure I could pick up the injectors easily, I thought there was also an upper-to-lower intake gasket that was included in the original kit, and I wrong on this? Also, though I like the badge, I'd rather play my cards close to my chest with all the pimply faced ricers out there

Last edited by TangerineDream76; 11 Nov 2014 at 03:38 pm.
Old 12 Nov 2014, 12:16 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Could you tell me which vendor you are referring to please? Apparently where I posted this originally was just a Sell/Trade section, not BUY/Sell/Trade like other sites. Doesn't make sense but now I know haha!!!
Old 12 Nov 2014, 09:56 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
If it is the link I saw a few times in posts about the kit, I tried it and I couldn't find anything about PCM's for this or how to contact the lady that was mentioned...Cyndi I think??? I am sure I could pick up the injectors easily, I thought there was also an upper-to-lower intake gasket that was included in the original kit, and I wrong on this? Also, though I like the badge, I'd rather play my cards close to my chest with all the pimply faced ricers out there
Quote:
Could you tell me which vendor you are referring to please? Apparently where I posted this originally was just a Sell/Trade section, not BUY/Sell/Trade like other sites. Doesn't make sense but now I know haha!!!
Syked ECU vs Mopar Stage 1

Also

https://www.fwdperformance.com/Store/

Cindy is at the second. I don't know what came with the kits but These are clones. Technically all were cloned from one master. Now they just redo used cores. GT pcm reflashed to stage 1 specs. Ser# codeded to your PT with the tranny learn programed in already. Might want to verify that at purchas. Personally I want someone to know if I pull the trigger on one. Danny

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.

badglas.blogspot.com
Old 12 Nov 2014, 10:54 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

I have an extra Stage 1 Badge for sale. If interested drop me a pm.

Bubba_1952
Old 12 Nov 2014, 11:29 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Syked ECU vs Mopar Stage 1

Also

https://www.fwdperformance.com/Store/

Cindy is at the second. I don't know what came with the kits but These are clones. Technically all were cloned from one master. Now they just redo used cores. GT pcm reflashed to stage 1 specs. Ser# codeded to your PT with the tranny learn programed in already. Might want to verify that at purchas. Personally I want someone to know if I pull the trigger on one. Danny
Thanks, Do I have to set up an account? And then how do I contact this lady? I don't see anywhere that says, "contact us" or anything like that.

Last edited by TangerineDream76; 12 Nov 2014 at 11:38 pm.
Old 13 Nov 2014, 07:07 pm
Cool Cruiser

I have a 03 stage 1 with injectors for a ATX. The injectors were sent to Dr injector here in Rancho Cordova, they have new parts and flow tested. PM me if interested.
Old 13 Nov 2014, 07:34 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Thanks, Do I have to set up an account? And then how do I contact this lady? I don't see anywhere that says, "contact us" or anything like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chromer don View Post
I have a 03 stage 1 with injectors for a ATX. The injectors were sent to Dr injector here in Rancho Cordova, they have new parts and flow tested. PM me if interested.
Nitro can help you with those questions. If you don't do a deal with Don.

This Is my project page.

badglas.blogspot.com
Old 13 Nov 2014, 08:58 pm
Senior Cruiser

Syked can flash you own pcm for only $99.99. That is the stock Mopar stage 1 programming. Here is the direct link: Mopar Performance Calibrations

Then all you need are injectors. There are several people selling sets for $100 or less on ebay.