Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By revo
  • 1 Post By chuzz
  • 3 Post By sanatanadharma

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Aug 2016, 12:02 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Wink Vendor rebuttal

Quote handy_cruiser:......."first discovered Lynn was presenting himself as an engineer when I talked to the guy at Thumper Performance. He (Mike, I think) told me all this great stuff Lynn told him he was including that he was an engineer. I didn't say anything about this to Mike (or his name). And I still won't. But like I said, I've now taken the gloves off here on the forum. "

Well it seems you get your threads closed a lot !!So I will try and help you understand why I am even posting on your thread. It seems that you feel ( no proof) that one of the contributors here on this site is in error, AND for some reason you then throw me ( Thumper Performance ) into your swill ! Because there is a reference that there is a possibility, that what you are telling this forum isnít in full factual.
Nitro. Is all he says he IS !! And he is a personal and long time friend !! He has been DESIGNING , and building proto-types parts for performance gains, since the 1980's when he OWNED an ran one of the highly successful Speed Shop !! He has been involved in the High Performance , Racing world since the 70's .
Yes.. It totally amazes me how you with a somewhat good auto mechanical background ( ?? ) feel the need to counter criticism with such BS, I read ,on the now closed thread with all your responses deleted!! There ARE other people out there that have the same, if NOT MORE knowledge of the automobile performance and Technical expertise that come to forums like this one and willing to share that knowledge with others. FREELY!!
As you are attempting to show how your stuff and ideas work, accept the criticism and go with it !! and Keep me the phuque out of your hostile and BS responses !
TPR.
Old 11 Aug 2016, 09:53 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: Vendor rebuttal

I just have to add my two cents, it's what I do I have gotten to know this forum and members. Nitro even though he comes off as critical at times it's how he is doesn't try to offend anybody this guy as far as performance knowledge is seriously skilled now handy has skills and knowledge also and when they comments of give advise I soak it in. Now if both of them were on the same side of the fence 5his forum and tips and advice would be even better. Happy cruising much respect to the both of you.������
chuzz likes this.

Last edited by revo; 11 Aug 2016 at 09:57 pm.
Old 12 Aug 2016, 07:31 am
Veteran Cruiser

Default Re: Vendor rebuttal

Both NitroPT and HandyCruiser have helped me out since I joined this forum. I consider both of them friends and have the utmost respect for both. Nitro has some SERIOUS knowledge and loves to see how far others will go stumbling along before he gets involved. It's a learning process for some, aggravating for others and humorous to Nitro. He's a good guy and I admire and respect him. Todd is a good guy too. He has done some marvelous work on various PT's he's owned and driven and sold over the years. I haven't been here but about a year, but I've learned a lot of things from both of these guys. I sure as hell wish they'd get along better here. The time they spend sniping at one another could be much more beneficial helping others out and ignoring one another. Thank you to to both Nitro and Handy for being so helpful to me and others that listen.
thecabinguy likes this.

Aspire to inspire before you expire.
Old 12 Aug 2016, 10:01 am
Veteran Cruiser

Default Reader-buttal

http://e.lvme.me/8wr275.jpg

Last edited by sanatanadharma; 10 Nov 2016 at 07:55 pm.