• 2 Post By RockAuto

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Dec 2016, 12:09 pm
Regular Cruiser

Smile RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires March 27, 2017

5% Discount Code: FC34794C35960D
Expires: March 27, 2017

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The RockAuto Catalog includes a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. The RockAuto catalog also contains a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! The RockAuto Catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

Prices on RockAuto.com are reliably low every day! Order online at RockAuto 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Need help finding parts or placing an order? Visit our Help pages or, if you can't find the answer on our help pages, email service@rockauto.com.
JimBippy likes this.
Old 28 Dec 2016, 12:24 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires March 27, 2017

For new members of the forum be aware that RockAuto does not verify that their parts will match your PT Cruiser if you call them with your VIN #.

Also be aware that some members have had shipping issues with RockAuto.
Old 28 Dec 2016, 12:43 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Re: RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires March 27, 2017

While we appreciate the advise to fellow members, RockAuto clearly lists all of the fitment details relevant to determine the fitment of each part within our catalog. RockAuto has never had a unique VIN decoder that is different than those that can be found on the internet. Due to our very low margins, we encourage customers to self-serve, in order to keep our costs low for all other customers. Since we have access to the same VIN decoders on the internet that anyone else has, we encourage you to use these resources to verify the fitment of your parts and help keep parts costs reliably low for everyone.

If you are unsatisfied with the shipping method you select at checkout, please select a different shipping method. Please see our help pages on shipping for more information: https://www.rockauto.com/help/?page=3
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptcruisersteve View Post
For new members of the forum be aware that RockAuto does not verify that their parts will match your PT Cruiser if you call them with your VIN #.

Also be aware that some members have had shipping issues with RockAuto.
CREWZIN and JimBippy like this.
Old 28 Dec 2016, 12:55 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockAuto View Post
While we appreciate the advise to fellow members, RockAuto clearly lists all of the fitment details relevant to determine the fitment of each part within our catalog. RockAuto has never had a unique VIN decoder that is different than those that can be found on the internet. Due to our very low margins, we encourage customers to self-serve, in order to keep our costs low for all other customers. Since we have access to the same VIN decoders on the internet that anyone else has, we encourage you to use these resources to verify the fitment of your parts and help keep parts costs reliably low for everyone.

If you are unsatisfied with the shipping method you select at checkout, please select a different shipping method. Please see our help pages on shipping for more information: https://www.rockauto.com/help/?page=3
Thank you.
You expect every member to understand the VIN decoders?

When I went to buy my rotors for my PT Cruiser I was asked for my VIN # because there was two different sizes and they were able to determine which rotors would fit. They matched perfectly when I took the old rotors off. Most members don't have extra cars to wait for the right parts to be delivered if they receive the wrong parts the first time its delivered.

Last edited by ptcruisersteve; 28 Dec 2016 at 01:01 pm.
Old 28 Dec 2016, 01:07 pm
Regular Cruiser

RockAuto.com is an online retailer of auto parts. We do not staff any mechanics or technicians to help customers determine what parts he or she needs. Our customer service representatives are available to answer questions about our catalog or existing orders. However, we have excellent resources on our Help Pages that answer many frequently asked questions, including those about finding parts for your vehicle. Check out our help resources here: Help with Finding Parts for Your Vehicle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptcruisersteve View Post
You expect every member to understand the VIN decoders?

When I went to buy my rotors for my PT Cruiser I was asked for my VIN # because there was two different sizes and they were able to determine which rotors would fit. They matched perfectly when I took the old rotors off. Most members don't have extra cars to wait for the right parts to be delivered if they receive the wrong parts the first time its delivered.
CREWZIN and JimBippy like this.
Closed Thread