Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Vendors & Buyers Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
MICRO-FIBER TOWELS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Feb 2003, 09:27 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Default MICRO-FIBER TOWELS

Greetings fellow PT/GT owners, you know me from the board already, (turbomangt) I'm a professional auto detailer and I just became a distributor for the highest quality micro-fiber towels I ever used. If you never used a micro-fiber towel, once you try it, nothing else will ever touch your cars finish ever again. These towels are a value at $5.00 each, and I will ship them anywhere for that price. You can't buy these towels anywhere else at this price, bottom line. Visit my web-site at www.perfectautofinish.com and e mail me with orders or questions about these towels. These are the same ones I use in my shop. Thanks, and happy detailing! remember a clean Cruiser runs better/ turbomangt

Old 04 Feb 2003, 09:56 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

i use 100 % u.s.a. towels as per directions in my zanio wax how do these rate with the cotton i was told to use??

Old 05 Feb 2003, 08:43 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Bob, Bob, Bob.......this doesn't suprise me at all, that most people don't know about Micro-fiber. Two weeks ago I gave a talk at the Chicago Corvette Club, about 75 members in attendence. These guys are hard core enthusiasts. Only 10% of the crowd were familiar with micro fiber. Once the subject was brought up, it was the 10% of the people that used them, who talked everyone else to try them out. Here are the facts. Your cotton towels are "old school". You wouldn't wash your clothes with a turn and crank wash machine anymore would you? You can't compare micro-fiber towels to any product on the market. here is why.....micro-fiber towels have over 90,000 tiny fibers in every square inch of the towel (each fiber is 100 times thinner than a piece of hair.) each fiber can hold up to 7 times it's own weight. That is what makes this product so great. It's remarkable ability to absorb so much water/polish/ or whatever you use. Terri/ cotton, felt, nothing comes close to these gems. Don't take my word on it, do some research. When you are convinced, I'll send you some, because the ones I have are top of the line, (beware of imitations, less fiber per square inch, and the wrong blend of material. check size as well.) You will be sold once you try em, I WOULD BET MY GT ON IT! and you know how I feel about that! turbomangt

Old 05 Feb 2003, 09:57 am
Obsessed Cruiser

hey turbo, what size are these towels??

Old 05 Feb 2003, 10:18 am
Administrator

I just wrote to my friend Sal at ZainoBros, to see what he thinks. Here's his reply...

I've been testing the various Micro-Fiber products. Unfortunately, the jury is still out on them..... Some of them I tested are excellent and do not scratch... however some are terrible and definetely scratch.. The quality control of these products from overseas especially Korea is not consistent.. So you never know if they will be the same scratch free quality... Even when using the same brands, I found the quality to be inconsistent. It's a shame because I think the concept is excellent...

For now I do not use them.... I'm still lab testing... Stay tuned.. Unless they change their quality control... I would not use them on my paint finish...
--

Thank You,
Sal Zaino
http://www.zainobros.com

Old 05 Feb 2003, 10:24 am
Obsessed Cruiser

hey jody, thats the wax i use also i have a guy in brooklyn that sells it for sal great stuff but they can't stress enough the use of 100 % u.s.a. cotton towels !! i would love to try these towels but have to be sure about them

Old 05 Feb 2003, 10:59 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Mine are 16 x 16/ I have tested over 2 dozen of them from differnt manufactures, with many companies wanting me to sell them in my detail classes. I have detailed thousands of cars, many high end luxury sports cars, I speak at shows/clubs and teach detailing all over the area. I have not had one single person complain or critize my towels. 100% is a pretty good track record. I find is unusal that Sal doesn't endorse them, especially since he ships micro-fiber applicators with his polish...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old 05 Feb 2003, 12:17 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

hey turbo, where do you live??

Old 05 Feb 2003, 03:33 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

The coldest spot on earth right now/ CHICAGO

Old 05 Feb 2003, 03:54 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

ah ok, im in new york, i was going to say if you were in the northeast you could come to our clubs meeting on feb 27 all guys are zanio nuts !! and take care of there cars like crazy , i want to get a towel from you and i will push them at our next meeting on feb 27