Advertisements
Mopar Parts at RockAuto.com!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By rckstein

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 May 2018, 12:32 pm
Regular Cruiser

Smile Mopar Parts at RockAuto.com!

RockAuto's selection of Mopar parts has grown from large to huge! Mopar® is one of the most respected part brands. Classic Chrysler, Dodge and Plymouth enthusiasts often simply say, "I drive Mopars." Today, Mopar makes OE parts for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Jeep as well as Chrysler, Dodge and RAM.

Need fresh "R/T" Decals for a Dodge Challenger? Blow a Fuse on a Jeep Renegade? Replacing the Ignition Coils on an Alfa Romeo 4C? Vandals break the Sunroof Glass on your Chrysler 200? Is the Fuel Filter Bracket on your Fiat 500 a rusty mess? Did a rogue trailer tongue crush a chrome Tail Pipe Spout on your RAM 3500? Formerly hard-to-find and/or expensive parts like these are now just a click away, with the reliably low prices you expect at RockAuto.com.

You will find Mopar parts for FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) cars and trucks in nearly every category in the RockAuto.com catalog, from "Accessories" to "Heat & Air Conditioning" to "Wiper & Washer." If a part number is legible on an old part, then use the "Part Number Search" tab to find the correct new Mopar part.

Even more Mopar parts are coming! Visit RockAuto.com often. Click on the RSS icon next to your vehicle in the catalog to sign up to be notified whenever new parts for your vehicle are added to the catalog.
Old 02 Jul 2018, 04:54 pm
Banned

Default Re: Mopar Parts at RockAuto.com!

Just received my order of genuine MOPAR parts from RockAuto for an upcoming tune up on my PT, and at substantial savings

Dealership list prices for everything I got was $305

With a work-related discount from the dealership their best prices were $213

The best prices I found on Amazon was $220

RockAuto price was $172 for all genuine MOPAR parts

And using their 5% promo code basically takes care of the shipping charges.

The only fault that I could find with the RockAuto website when placing my order was that not all of the MOPAR parts showed up under my vehicle when using their filters. However, if you know the MOPAR part number, enter that in their search box and it found everything that I needed.
Cat22 and _PTGT03 like this.