PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
WELCOME TO MOPARSUPERCENTER.COM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Aug 2004, 11:32 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default WELCOME TO MOPARSUPERCENTER.COM

Hi,
My name is Jeff Hunter and I am the website salesman at MOPARSUPERCENTER.COM. We are trying to increase our business and our Internet presence. We are offering the members of this forum better than wholesale on all their purchase from us. I can offer better discounts on group buys. You can call me at 1-800-456-5337 or email us. All parts purchases are sent ups.
We are a full line Chrysler Jeep dealer. Not only do have all the mopar parts you need, we also have Mopar accessories, Mopar performance parts and the Mopar wearables. Got a question, need some help with a part? You can pm us here, drop us a email or call us at 1-800-456-5337 mon.-fri. 8:00 to 6:00 est.
Did you find something on our site that you would want to purchase. Buy it at an even better price by entering in the “PTCRUISERLINKSFORUMS.COM” discount code in the shopping cart. At the shopping cart, just enter MPSCPTC in the discount code box then click checkout. This will save you even more!

Want to win free stuff? Go to our site at www.moparsupercenter.com and check out our forum. In the forum you can post pictures of your vehicle for a chance to win free stuff. Please keep in mind that the site is still under construction and our pricing, shipping and all that is not quite correct yet. The Mopar performance stuff is still under construction. This is just to introduce you to our site and give you a chance to win free stuff.
BEST OF ALL MY WIFE AND I JUST PURCHASED A 2004 PT!
Happy posting and good luck
Old 13 Aug 2004, 04:22 pm
Young Cruiser

It may be just me, but I can NEVER seem to access that web site--getting shut out w/ an error message saying the server may be down, etc.
Old 13 Aug 2004, 07:01 pm
Senior Cruiser

Hey, it look like ther is room for a PT on the splash page...make us feel welcome!
'03 Inferno Red GT, 5 speed, STAGE 1, Mopar BOV, Plastic Intake, Modified Upper and Lower Airbox, Custom Airbox-to-turbo pipe, Borla dual exhaust, Maddog Short Shifter, Drilled/Slotter Rotors, Ceramic Pads, chrome wheels, chrome door spears, AMP chrome fuel door, PT Cruiser 3rd light diffuser, H&R Springs, Rear Sway Bar added, MGW chrome door lock pulls, Blane's hood struts, Custom license plate mount, some interior dress up stuff...more to come
Old 13 Aug 2004, 09:57 pm
Regular Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to hoopdiewagon

Im checking it out now!