PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
The "PT Handle" Is Back!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Oct 2001, 05:20 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default The "PT Handle" Is Back!

Hi Folks,

The popular "PT Handle" is back and available through Terryco Mfg., who recently purchased the business from WCS. Similar to our agreement with WCS, we have negotiated an exclusive arrangement with Terryco to make the Handles available to PT DIY Club members.

In addition, Terryco has enhanced the product with a "security" feature, and will offer two different versions of the handle. The traditional "T" shape and attractive new "L" shaped design. Both versions offer the same quality and features, and the DIY Club member discount will be identical to what members previously paid through WCS. Click here to learn more about the offer.

http://www.ptdoityourself.net/ptdiyhandoff.html

Regards,

Ed

PTDoItYourself.net - The "Do It Yourself" web site for the PT Cruiser enthusiast. FAQ's, Instructional Guides, TSB's, Technical Advice & Library, PT DIY Club Part & Accessory Discounts, and much more.
Old 26 Oct 2001, 12:24 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Hi Michelle,

Actually, it's a 30-day money back guarantee, not a warranty.

"All PT Handles come with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not happy with your PT Handle you may return it, in like new condition, within 30 days for a full refund, minus freight costs."

I've had one installed on my PT for almost a year and it looks just as good now, as the day I installed it.

Regards,

Ed

PTDoItYourself.net - The "Do It Yourself" web site for the PT Cruiser enthusiast. FAQ's, Instructional Guides, TSB's, Technical Advice & Library, PT DIY Club Part & Accessory Discounts, and much more.