PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
AGP Billet WGA's are here **** picture

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Nov 2004, 03:23 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to tthrift
Default AGP Billet WGA's are here **** picture

OK i have the AGP billet WGA's here in my hands. for you guys and gals that are looking for the next step in power this is the way to go.

If stage i doesn't thrill you any more this will. i am the only dealer for these units for now so if you want one please contact me.

tommy
tthrift@haynesjeep.com
Old 10 Nov 2004, 05:21 pm
Regular Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to hoopdiewagon

Old 10 Nov 2004, 05:37 pm
Cool Cruiser

I'm holding out for Mopar Stage 2 (comes with a WGA)............ I'm trying to hold out for Mopar Stage 2...................... I must not be tempted to buy a WGA....................... Mopar Stage 2 better come out..............The wait is killing me............... I must not buy a AGP WGA, yet................
Old 10 Nov 2004, 05:50 pm
Senior Cruiser

Are these adjustable forcing me to buy a boost gauage??
06 GT Auto, Cool Vanila Exterior, Presto Change O 3bl, Cargo Mat and Net, Billet Oil Cap, Yoko Avid 4Vs Tires, 03 GT Wheels, 4 Chrome Door Handle Screw Covers, MOPAR Mud Flaps, H&R Rear Sway Bar, Freedom Strut Tower Bar, Rear Door Sill Covers.
Old 10 Nov 2004, 08:18 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by SteelBlueGT

Are these adjustable forcing me to buy a boost gauage??
they are ajustable and no one will force you to buy a guage but i strongley reccommend it. call me if you have any questions.

thanks tommy
1-800-296-5337 ext 338
Old 15 Nov 2004, 05:44 pm
Cool Cruiser

here is a picture of the WGA

thanks tommy
Old 15 Nov 2004, 11:45 pm
Cool Cruiser

I still do not see how you are going to benefit from an adjustable WGA. It seems,if you do not bypass the PCM control of the waste gate then the PCM is still going to control boost, so what is the point? If you do bypass the PCM control of the WGA then how are you going to control off idle and part throttle boost. Boost seems to build instantaneously and your going to overboost during part throttle either setting an overboost code or getting compressor surge, dentonaton, etc. What exactly are you trying to accomplish with the WGA. If you have installed one, what other mods have you done and what benefit did you see?
Old 16 Nov 2004, 02:07 pm
Cool Cruiser

when using a WGA with a stronger spring and is adjustable like the agp one i sell you will bypass the pcm control. yes you will get a little more part throttle boost but myself and most folks seem to like this feature. as far as idle goes most of the time when driving your car you are in vacume and not boost. the wga won't affect your idle at all. if you have a stage i car you won't set an over boost code b/c stage i kit doesn't read the tip sensor now. if you have a stage 0 car then you will need to block off the tip sensor, but mpst folks that are looking for performance already have stage i kits installed in their cars. the gains that most are trying to acheive are holding higher levels of boost to redline and more power.

i recommend setting the wga to 13lbs of boost at 3000rpms @wot then if you add a boost controller later use it to increase the boost higher. i could go on all day about this but i hate typing so i will stop here.

one last thing, this mod is for the performance minded people and this will start you wanting the more serious mods.

thanks tommy
Old 17 Nov 2004, 10:55 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by tthrift
one last thing, this mod is for the performance minded people and this will start you wanting the more serious mods.
thanks tommy
and this is a bad thing? [8] [8)]
FS: '03 GT Elec Blue w/rear suicide doors or '03 auto PCM, S3 turbofold, WGA, 3.5" o2 & 3" DP - make offer