PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > PTCruiserLinks.com > Welcome New PT Cruiser Members

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Well - Not a New Member

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 May 2013, 10:43 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Well - Not a New Member

I just can't seem to locate my New Member thread from over 4.5 years ago in this sub forum.

Sadly - as of about 1900 CST today we are no longer a PT Family. I had much fun with my 2006 and my Kid loved her 2001 LE. It was with very slight hesitation to never grind the gears of my Cruiser again that I handed the keys over trading it in on an Awsome, Technically NEW still with the factory plastic carpet protectors and airbag tags 2012 Regal Turbo. I get to see the PT one more time tomorrow when I bring the second key and title in to the dealer.

I am sorry I have not gotten around to posting the more recent pics of my car since putting new rubber on it and putting the stealies back on about 15 months ago getting it "ready" for trading in. It needs new front tires again now and the clock just hit 100000 2 weeks ago.

Well here is a pic - I will be back - I have lots of parts - mostly new in the Chrysler packaging that I never put on the car.

IF a local member here wants my PT - message me, and I will give you dealer info so you can get it before they wholesale it, they gave me $3000 on Trade. The car has Timing Belt done 5K miles ago with all tensioners, cam and crank seals and water pump replaced. Complete Cooling Fan with shroud and relays replaced about a month ago. And the awful OEM lower control arms and ball joints were replaced with MOOG units about 20-22000 miles ago. There were many other minor upgrades done also. Car is a 5 Speed Manual BASE Model - A/C is cold and everything works great. And I will give you all those new parts I never put on it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PT Moons.jpg (77.0 KB, 8 views)

12 Regal Turbo
06 PT - Base with BLING! TRADED 5/27/13
01 PT LE - Kid's Car - TRADED 01/13
01 Beetle Sport - SilverSport - 150+ MPH
93 Del Sol - 32+ MPG
90 F150
73 Mach1
Old 28 May 2013, 07:42 am
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: Well - Not a New Member

Enjoy the Buick... It's by no means an old man's car either.... Good for you for keeping GM strong.... Any money that stays on the continent is well spent.... unless it's made in Mexico ?
'03 GT Blue/ autostick.. 160,000KM ( That's 100,000miles for y'all South of the border ) All the options, the heated leather is a must up here in Canada, Love the solid heavy duty feel and obvious Torque.. The Turbo is strong, fast and reliable.. People that don't understand the love of a PT, probably don't deserve to.
Old 28 May 2013, 11:22 am
Banned

Exclamation Re: Well - Not a New Member

Is Buick going to be around much longer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlefaive View Post
Enjoy the Buick... It's by no means an old man's car either.... Good for you for keeping GM strong.... Any money that stays on the continent is well spent.... unless it's made in Mexico ?
Old 28 May 2013, 11:49 am
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busa_Powered View Post
Is Buick going to be around much longer?
I sure hope so. If not that will only leave GMC at one of the oldest dealerships in NOLA ... being they already lost Olds and Pontiac, the only two they never had was Chevy and Cadillac, oh and Saturn, and that's where I bought mine from.

Thanks Guys.

And I did tell my kid last year I now felt I had enough grey hair to buy a Buick!

12 Regal Turbo
06 PT - Base with BLING! TRADED 5/27/13
01 PT LE - Kid's Car - TRADED 01/13
01 Beetle Sport - SilverSport - 150+ MPH
93 Del Sol - 32+ MPG
90 F150
73 Mach1
Old 28 May 2013, 12:05 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

they should have never droped Pontiac