PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > PTCruiserLinks.com > Welcome New PT Cruiser Members

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Greetings from the black country UK

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2016, 01:09 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Greetings from the black country UK

Welcome to the forum from the great sovereign state of Arkansas!

It's a little different here than in the industrial black country of the UK, but we have a few good folks just the same. Welcome!

Old 28 May 2016, 03:32 pm
Fresh Cruiser

I must thank you all for a very warm welcome.
The Pt cruiser in my opinion is very pleasing to the eye and very comfortable to drive .
The only fault I can see on mine is that the two back wheels have been curbed more than I would like " it must have been done when ploughing the fields" but there you go for its age it is looking good.
Catch you latter
ptprice and Gkon like this.
Old 28 May 2016, 05:07 pm
Senior Cruiser

We in the US of A haven't a clue about the drive line pieces in the oil burners.....
but we can be a great resource with the body, trim, suspension, rare aftermarket cosmetic pieces, etc. I've seen owners shipping hard to find parts both ways across the big water.

I am Cruiser-less at the moment. I hear you about the "armchair" thing, but I was, and still am, impressed by opening the not-so-big Cruiser driver's door and the ease of planting my butt behind the wheel. I really miss that. I have a big, thumping 6 liter now and I have to fold my body 6 ways to get in it.

Welcome.
Gkon likes this.
Old 29 May 2016, 01:06 am
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2step View Post
We in the US of A haven't a clue about the drive line pieces in the oil burners.....
but we can be a great resource with the body, trim, suspension, rare aftermarket cosmetic pieces, etc. I've seen owners shipping hard to find parts both ways across the big water.

I am Cruiser-less at the moment. I hear you about the "armchair" thing, but I was, and still am, impressed by opening the not-so-big Cruiser driver's door and the ease of planting my butt behind the wheel. I really miss that. I have a big, thumping 6 liter now and I have to fold my body 6 ways to get in it.

Welcome.
Yea after a hard working life in Industry my joints don't work so well so big doors and comfy seat are great .
Diesels are preferred because of the cost of fuel over here 1.10p per litre diesel or petrol and rising .
I believe it is the Merc sprinter engine ?
It cost 1200 with my old streewise traded in and a 3 month warranty ,It has a full stamped service history and done 100,000miles just run in for a diesel.
I will post some pics when I eventually stop driving it and get the camera out.
Gkon likes this.
Old 29 May 2016, 07:48 pm
Senior Cruiser

Welcome from Toronto where the only field ploughing usually takes place on a picnic blanket
'03 GT Blue/ autostick.. 160,000KM ( That's 100,000miles for y'all South of the border ) All the options, the heated leather is a must up here in Canada, Love the solid heavy duty feel and obvious Torque.. The Turbo is strong, fast and reliable.. People that don't understand the love of a PT, probably don't deserve to.