Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Regional Forums > Western PT Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
topic title deleted by ptgtcb

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Aug 2003, 08:04 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

I can't make the Cruise the Coast event due to work. I do know that it will be a fantistic event. Just the beautiful coastline would be reason enough to go. The Montery Bay group is a super. I cruised with some of them a couple of years ago from Montery through Big Sur on the coast.

I will be at the Block Party. More news about the Block Party will be coming soon. It will be held at the Los Angeles Fairplex in Pamona, Calofornia. As a result it will be different from the one held at a Six Flags last year in the Mid-west. The Block Party is being sponsored by Chrysler and Cruiser Quarterly. Here's what Barbara Beach, editor of Cruiser Quarterly, had to say recently on the PTOC Forum:

From what we hear this Block Party will be an absolute blast. Having been to Block Party One I thought the Six Flags part was cool but frankly the amusement part of it was really less interesting then all of the events Chrysler had going on. CQ will be there with Gizmos Garage set up and the Cover Car contest and rolling councourse. The bands playing will be a great treat and I hear there will be another fireworks show like at Block Party One as well. ... I think Modesto really set the tone (over 750 cars....at a community park!) and told DC that Cruiser people don't come to this just to hang out at a theme park they could go to anyday of the week. The people want to do PT stuff and the organizers will not fail to deliver. I can't imagine anyone missing it! Phil and I drove 1700 miles this last weekend just to do a Historic Race weekend! I would drive a lot farther for an all PT event.

There is a link to the Block Party at www.cruiserquarterly.com

I am told they will be putting more on their site and on ours in the next few weeks.

I hope to see you there!!!![8)]

Don aka Basset Hound

Pics at: http://members4.clubphoto.com/don284358/
Old 28 Aug 2003, 11:33 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

You're welcome. I'm glad to help out anytime. Thanks for the compliment. My wife and I are having a lot of fun creating a '50s looking streetrod. We'll both be there and look forward to meeting you.[8D]

Don aka Basset Hound

Pics at: http://members4.clubphoto.com/don284358/
Old 02 Sep 2003, 12:34 am
Senior Cruiser

We will be at the Fairplex too! Last time I saw you guys was at Lake Elsinore but not till we were on our way home!
06 GT Auto, Cool Vanila Exterior, Presto Change O 3bl, Cargo Mat and Net, Billet Oil Cap, Yoko Avid 4Vs Tires, 03 GT Wheels, 4 Chrome Door Handle Screw Covers, MOPAR Mud Flaps, H&R Rear Sway Bar, Freedom Strut Tower Bar, Rear Door Sill Covers.