PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Regional Forums > Western PT Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Pt block party/ possible setting us up???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Oct 2003, 05:34 am
Regular Cruiser

Default Pt block party/ possible setting us up???

If anyone is caught racing or Competing in there PT's, and have a stage 1 or?????, is this where Chrysler will NAIL US!!!???We've got you all on video thrashing your cars, and if you've modified them, won't this come back to Haunt US (WARRANTY ISSUES)?? Think I'm just worring to much, or do you think this is their (Chrysler) way of documenting certain cars on the race track to not repair your blown engine/tranny/turbo,etc.????Am I just sketching or do you see what I see??????I wanta have fun and be included in this event, but, what do you ALL think?????????????STEW
Old 21 Oct 2003, 10:15 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Paranoia runs deep........
Old 21 Oct 2003, 10:37 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

I don't think Chrysler plans to have us race our own Cruisers at the Block Party. They will have their own Turbo Cruisers there for us to use from what I understand.[8D]

Don aka Basset Hound

Pics at: http://members4.clubphoto.com/don284358/
Old 21 Oct 2003, 11:13 pm
Regular Cruiser

I asked for your opinion, NOT YOUR criticism (sarcasm), May be I should show up in my 4x4 with lockers front and rear and dual transfer cases, and see how strong your roof is on your PT?? I saw my shrink, and that's what he suggested!!! I honestly did not expect that type of (felow PT owners) rudeness, nor have I seen anyone actually go that LOW, I even sent you (ptgtcb) a private e-mail last night to see if you whanta hook-up and drive down there together. My PT GT only has 300+ miles on it, But my 4runner is ready to do as advised, are you ready???? Or can we just get along, and stay civil?
Old 22 Oct 2003, 03:51 am
Regular Cruiser

Hey there PTGTCB, Sorry for even 'going there', I don't need any enemies, I just asked to see if anyone thought about this. Cause sometimes you'll be haveing so much fun and not even think about what IS actually happening...Please accept my appology, I wasn't trying to offend anyone, or even imply,paranoia, I was just asking a simple question, I wasn't asking for medical advice. Remember, this is a CAR Club web site, and that is what I was asking about, CAR RELATED/CHRYSLER stuff. BTW, let your uncle know, Grave Digger Rules, and I'll let my brother know, NOT to bring his FULLY restored ARMY WW2 tank..............HEHE lighten up Bud, and maybe we'll see you at the show and be able to "Just Get Along", TURBO'S RULE STEW