PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Regional Forums > Western PT Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Calling all LA-area PT owners! (2001 only)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Sep 2010, 03:51 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default Calling all LA-area PT owners! (2001 only)

I need some help.

I'm trying to use a product by Innovate Motorsports. It won't work with my car. The tech guy at Innovate asked me to look for someone in the L.A. area with a 2001 PT. It must be a 2001, stock ECU/PCM and have an automatic transmission.

The reward for your time will be a brand spankin' new Innovaate Motorsports OT-2.

For those that don't know what they are, here's a link:

Innovate Motorsports OT-2 - Transform your iPhone or iPod into a wireless gauge, data logger, dyno, efficiency meter and OBDII scan tool.

It works with iPhones, iTouches, and laptops via a USB 2.0 cable. They sell brand new for $179.

Basically, you would go down to Innovate's shop, meet with an engineer who would run a few diagnostic tests on the car to figure out why the OT-2 won't work with our ECU/PCM, and after they troubleshoot it, they'll custom-tailor a firmware update for our cars, and you walk away with an OT-2 free of charge, and they'll email me the firmware update for my car.

The tech said it shouldn't take any more than a couple of hours, and they're extremely flexible and will work with your schedule to the best of their ability.

Here's their address:

15312 Connector Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92649

And if you have questions or want to contact the tech directly, please PM me and I'll provide you with their number and the tech's direct extension.

Thank you!

Old 11 May 2011, 11:38 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: Calling all LA-area PT owners! (2001 only)

Hey, I'll do it for sure I'm by Huntington (Laguna Beach) and have an automatic 2001. It's got almost 100k miles, but the ECU was replaced by Chrysler at 80k miles. No mods really, other than an intake and exhaust. Totally interested in this. I'll even do it today if you need me to. I've got nothing to do.

EDIT: Oh jesus....this was a while ago D: offer still available?

Last edited by NoxMortalitus; 11 May 2011 at 11:40 am.