PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Regional Forums > Western PT Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Cruiser Gathering 1/10 or 1/11 - Fullerton, CA ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jan 2004, 02:58 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Cruiser Gathering 1/10 or 1/11 - Fullerton, CA ?

I found out after the fact that there was a supposedly large gathering of PT's at the Giovanni's on Harbor / Imperial in Fullerton, CA last weekend (1/10-11)... anyone out there know what club that was?

(also posting this in General topics forum)
Old 22 Feb 2004, 01:09 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to 03baggedturbo

This is ADAM... I will go to Giovanni's on Feb 28th if they are going to have a meet and greet. I if there any wan someone can find out if they are definatly going to have it next weekend.

Also the 3rd Sunday of every month at the same location (Giovanni's) they have a lot of people hang out there with all kinds of trucks, cars.. ect... It is tonight.. not sure with the rain if people will show up so you might have to wait untill next month..
Old 24 Feb 2004, 01:43 am
Fresh Cruiser

Adam, I checked PTOC website and they are still listing the meet & greet for this Sat (2/28)...I guess weather may be the only factor? I'm planning to go as long as the rain clears, hope to see you and that bagged cruiser there.
Old 24 Feb 2004, 01:49 am
Senior Cruiser

I was at the more or less "business" meeting this past Sunday, and the 2/28 Meet & Greet is definitely on, rain or shine, at Giovanni's at 11:00AM.
Old 24 Feb 2004, 04:43 am
Fresh Cruiser

Thanks Mike for the follow up, since you were at the meeting, does that mean you are a member? If so, are these events only open to members?

And while I have your attention, with BTG upgrades elsewhere, why not their lowering springs?

Bob (in Placentia)
Old 24 Feb 2004, 01:40 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
quote:PtDaddy Posted - 02/24/2004 : 02:43:10 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Mike for the follow up, since you were at the meeting, does that mean you are a member? If so, are these events only open to members?
I'm not officially a member yet, I was just sort of checking things out. And no, you don't need to be a member to attend this weekend. In fact, I think they'd love to see as many PTs as possible.

Quote:
quote:And while I have your attention, with BTG upgrades elsewhere, why not their lowering springs?
Simply because I got a deal I couldn't refuse on the GoldLines - I bought them very slightly used (they looked brand spankin' new as a matter of fact) for $70.00!
Old 24 Feb 2004, 03:05 pm
Cool Cruiser

I have a mid-term on saturday but I should be able to make it by noon or 1 at the latest.. I will see you guys there.. Hay on a different note did anyone go to anahiem stadium (Edison field) last sunday.. I won lowest vehicle at the show.. It feels nice to beat a honda ect on the street and it feels nice to beat a bunch of bagged trucks for the lowest vehicle at shows..

Old 24 Feb 2004, 07:10 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
quote:03baggedturbo Posted - 02/24/2004 : 1:05:12 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hay on a different note did anyone go to anahiem stadium (Edison field) last sunday.. I won lowest vehicle at the show.. It feels nice to beat a honda ect on the street and it feels nice to beat a bunch of bagged trucks for the lowest vehicle at shows..
Hey man, congrats on the win, that's very cool! I didn't know the show was even going on and I live about 5 minutes away! Next time though, look out! I'll compete if I can find time to dig a hole big enough to park my PT in - that's about the only way someone can beat you!

Old 26 Feb 2004, 12:31 am
Cool Cruiser

Thanks .. This saturday I will have my prototype powdercoated and one sample of the intakes and uppercharge piping.. I am also going to have the sample colors that I can get them in.. I am getting them done the same place K@N does there powdercoat..

Tomarrow or Friday I am supposed to get the new shocks put on so my back will go a little lower and have the scrape plates installed.. Then I can drag it in the parking lot..
ADAM