Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Regional Forums > Western PT Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Family Fun Day - May 29, 2004

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Mar 2004, 05:17 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Family Fun Day - May 29, 2004

To all that will not be attending Modesto's gala event, I have another activity that will be happening in which all PT Cruisers have been invited to attend this event.

Northwest Pasadena
"Community of Roses"
Car Club Spectacular
Highlighting PT Cruiser's
@Family Fun Day
La Pintresca Park
May 29, 2004
45 E. Washington Blvd on Raymond Street

La Pintoresca Park "Family Fun Day in the Park" is a non-profit event whose mission is to enhance and promote public awareness of the resources, hospitality and community partnerships within Northwest Pasadena which are made available to the general public in Pasadena and throughout the San Gabriel Valley, and to generate a positive impact on their communities.

"Family Fun Day in the Park" presents:
A variety of FREE live entertainment for everyone thoughout the day 10:00am to 5:00pm ranging from jazz to rock & roll, gospel music to modern hip-hop tunes, along with some surprises.
A girls & boys 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament for teens 13 through 17 years of age.
Skate Park Competition, Boxing and Karate Exhibition
Raymond Street will have Car Clubs, Motorcycles and a Bicycle Rodeo.
Petting Zoo, 6 ponies, 4 moon bouncers (spider-man club, speed racer, sports area, & circus tent), dunk tank, a clown, Nelly the sea serpent, super caterpiller, and some surprises.
A variety of FREE Cultural Foods(Mexican, Latino, Chinese, etc.) & Refreshments.
Info & Exhibit Booths (Neighborhood Associations, Police Department, Center for Community & Family Services, Enterprise Zone, Planned Parenthood of Pasadena).

"Family Fun Day in the Park" receives no government funding, and depends on the generosity of donations from individuals, businesses, non-profit organizations/associations, and the community-at-large. Their first and foremost priority is that everyone and our entire family, freinds and neighbors attend their 10th Anniversary Family Fun Day festivities, and simply enjoy the Nortwest Pasadena hospitality.

If you are interested in joining those who will not be going to Modesto please send me your response at mglenn52@adelphia.net. I will need some information from you so that I can turn in to the Pasadena committee to let them know how many Cruisers will be coming to their event. They will save us an area to show our Cruisers.
Old 27 Apr 2004, 02:58 pm
Fresh Cruiser

May 29th is coming up soon. If you are not going to Cruiserfest (Modesto) and wondering what you are going to do that weekend, you still have time to send me an email to let me know you are interested in the Family Fun Day in Pasadena California. I will need some information and then you will be set.