Advertisements
Orange County's Poker Run/Meet & Greet 4-24-04

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2004, 09:55 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Orange County's Poker Run/Meet & Greet 4-24-04

Poker Run/Meet & Greet
April 24, 2004

To all PTOC Members, Orange County Cruisers, and PT Cruiser owners...
We will be having our monthly Meet & Greet at Giovanni's Pizza in Fullerton on April 24, 2004 from 12pm to 4pm.

Before our Meet & Greet there will be a Poker Run that will take those who would like to participate around the Orange County area.
Registration will take place at Adams Avenue Donuts, also known as Derrlicks, on the morning of April 24, 2004 between 9am and 10am. Registration fee will be $10.00 a Cruiser. Upon registration you will receive a route map and a Poker Sheet to mark your drawings along the way. Adams Avenue Donuts is located at 9015 Adams Avenue Huntington Beach (corner of Adams Ave. and Magnolia). Adams Donuts opens at 5am and you are welcome to arrive before 9am to have coffee, donuts, and to view other non-cruiser cars (Hotrods, Classics, etc.) that will be available if you like. Most of the non-cruisers start showing up around 4:30am. We will park on the southside of the Donut shop.
Departure from Adams Donuts will be at 10am sharp. Depending on how many cruisers show, we might have to divide up the cruisers in groups. You will draw your first card at Adams Donuts and proceed to next stop. There will be five drawings in the whole run. The winner that has the best hand of the Poker Run will be Grand Prize winner of the run and will win the proceeds at Giovanni's Pizza upon arrival and when the sheets are totally sumed up. The Poker Run should last approximately one and a half to two hours. I would like you to let me know if you will be participating in our Poker Run that morning or if you will meet us at Giovanni's Pizza for the Meet & Greet instead. Our Sargent of Arms will be there to greet you if you decide not to attend our Poker Run. Please return your response as soon as possible so I can get a total count of how many will be participating in our run and how many will be just going directly to Giovanni's Pizza.Please let me know by sending me your email response to mglenn52@adelphia.net
I thank you all for your support and your participation.

Old 19 Apr 2004, 12:44 am
Fresh Cruiser

Come one...come all!
Our Poker Run will be a minnie run compared to this weekend at San Diego, but will still be a great time to see parts of Orange County. I spoke to Mother Nature and was promised great weather. Please let me know if you will be attending our poker run or just coming do to our Meet & Greet to rim-o-ness. mglenn52@adelphia.net