Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Regional Forums > Western PT Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Oahu Island Cruise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Apr 2004, 12:37 am
Young Cruiser

Default Oahu Island Cruise

Well, I haven't seen too many folks from Hawaii posting here but if any of you are lurking out there our club would like to meet up with you.

What: PT Cruiser Island Cruz (Hosted by Westside PT Cruiser Car Club)
When: July 5, 2004
Where: Blaisdell Park in Pearl City (across Kam Hwy. from Burger King)
Meet up: 9:00-10:00AM
Roll out: 10:00AM
Who: Open to ALL PT Cruisers (stock or modified)

Bring your family or a friend and go for a cruise. Meet other PT owners and talk story. Or just come with your PT and enjoy the ride.

Aloha,
Mark

Old 03 May 2004, 09:19 pm
Cool Cruiser

Aloha, Sound like good fun. But I Live Maui. Do you know any PTers here,[8D] is their a club on this little rock?
Old 05 May 2004, 03:31 pm
Young Cruiser

Howzit!!!!

No I haven't seen anyone else from Maui. It's hard enough trying to drum up membership on Oahu. We got about 12 members in the PT division of our club.

Aloha,
Mark
Old 21 May 2004, 07:09 pm
Young Cruiser

I won't be able to join you, I am moving off the island. But do you know of any stores here on island that sell aftermarket PT parts?
02\' Patriot Blue Cruiser, dual cat back exhaust, blue under car lights, airaid cold air intake, throttle body spacer and custom sound system.*Xenon front bumper (crusher), polished aluminum gas door.
Old 25 May 2004, 07:11 am
Young Cruiser

Sorry to hear your moving. We need all the "Modded" PTs we can get here. If you're going to be here a while more come check us out at the monthly Cruise Nights at Wendy's in Kapolei. You can find the schedule here: http://www.eight08.net/2002/hicns2004.html

Anyway, I haven't heard of any shops with PT specific parts here on the rock. This sucks since we often get whipped on the shipping from the mainland.

Aloha,
Mark
Old 28 May 2004, 02:32 pm
Young Cruiser

No kidding! the shipping has to be 2nd day air to this rock. Its bad enough for little things, but when you order a bumper like I did, the shipping was $200, the bumper was only $260!! I'll check the schedual see if I can make it out there. I see a lot of PTs when I am on the road, but none that are modded beyond what the dealer does to them.
02\' Patriot Blue Cruiser, dual cat back exhaust, blue under car lights, airaid cold air intake, throttle body spacer and custom sound system.*Xenon front bumper (crusher), polished aluminum gas door.
Old 28 May 2004, 02:34 pm
Young Cruiser

Thats the Wendy's by Walmart right? Is this all kinds of cars or just cruisers?
Old 28 May 2004, 08:14 pm
Young Cruiser

It's a K-Mart I believe, on the Ewa end of that shopping complex in Kapolei (where the theaters are). The shows are run by Hawaii Independant Cruise Nights so there are a whole bunch of different cars/clubs. The PT pics on that link with the schedule are some of our club members.

Aloha,
Mark
Old 09 Jun 2004, 04:45 pm
Young Cruiser

Hey divots,
If you know anyone looking for a good used cruiser, let me know. I want to sell mine, its in perfect condition. I have made some mods, they are in my signature. I just want to sell it for what I owe on it, $13500. I am not sure if I wrote this in, but my latest mod is a new ignition system. Magnacore wires 8.5mm and screamin' demon coil.