PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Anyone in AZ do custom PT work?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Aug 2004, 11:53 am
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to InfernoPT
Default Anyone in AZ do custom PT work?

I think I would like someone in AZ that is experienced in working on the PT to help me do some mods on my toy. I am thinking oil catch can, Gauge pillar, and some underhood and interior painting. Anyone recommend someone, or is there a wrench turning group in the Phoenix area?

Thanks for the info,

InfernoPT
Old 24 Aug 2004, 07:37 pm
Young Cruiser

Contact Mike Laurine with Arizona Sun Cruiser's - somtsat@msn.com or azsuncruisers@msn.com - the club is made up of gearheads and ex-hotrodders turned PT enthusiasts. They can help you out. Chris McCurdy at Scottsdale Muffler is also a good resource and a weekend racer at the local strips. You might also want to talk to Kenny in the Performance Parts Department at Pitre Chrysler in Scottsdale. He's a legend with the local Mopar folks.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/578198
http://www.ptcruiserworld.com/DreamWeaver/
Old 27 Aug 2004, 12:47 am
Young Cruiser

Hey Inferno!
My name is Anthony and I am located in Peoria. I have a 2001 PT in which I have already had the engine out of the car and completely reworked. I have the mods listed below in my sig. I also do body and paint work. I work out of my house and have a car lift to do some work underneath as well. Have not worked on a factory turbo yet but would love to. Where are you located?
Let me know if you would like to get together so we can collaborate on future products.

Ant
Fully built HRC Turboed 2.4: Wiseco pistons, T2 rods, Port & Polished head (Bob Special) with oversize Stainless Steel valves, #14 Crane Cams, AF/X UDP, No balance shafts, Custom 3\" downpipe, 3\" hi flow exhaust, Ported GT intake manifold, Bored Throttle Body, 30 lb injectors, Water/Alc. injection
Old 27 Aug 2004, 04:34 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to InfernoPT

Hi,
We could not be further apart and be in the same valley. I am located in Apache Junction, and am looking for a 2 or 4 pole lift for home. Many of the mods I want to do are paint mods.
Would love to get together and talk projects. Thanks for the response.

John

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Ant

Hey Inferno!
My name is Anthony and I am located in Peoria. I have a 2001 PT in which I have already had the engine out of the car and completely reworked. I have the mods listed below in my sig. I also do body and paint work. I work out of my house and have a car lift to do some work underneath as well. Have not worked on a factory turbo yet but would love to. Where are you located?
Let me know if you would like to get together so we can collaborate on future products.

Ant
Old 27 Aug 2004, 04:46 pm
Young Cruiser

I have the 4 post Bend-Pak lift. I know its a hike, but you can come and check it out if you'de like. Let me know.

Ant
Fully built HRC Turboed 2.4: Wiseco pistons, T2 rods, Port & Polished head (Bob Special) with oversize Stainless Steel valves, #14 Crane Cams, AF/X UDP, No balance shafts, Custom 3\" downpipe, 3\" hi flow exhaust, Ported GT intake manifold, Bored Throttle Body, 30 lb injectors, Water/Alc. injection
Old 27 Sep 2004, 09:48 am
Fresh Cruiser

Hi InfernoPT.....we have a member Doug Louton who is a great resource for mods and everything to boot. He has put together two fabulous PT's for the Hartongs......Both are heavy show winners.

www.azhighlandcruisers.com

Ant: you planning on coming to Cruisermania 2?? We would love to see your PT!!