Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Regional Forums > Western PT Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
San Diego Dealerships

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2004, 08:42 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default San Diego Dealerships

Hi, Don't mean to open a can of worms here, but I'm rotating back to San Diego after an overseas tour, and will be picking up a new GT cruiser upon my return. Any advice on good dealerships in the area? Or bad ones? Thanks for the help!
Old 05 Nov 2004, 11:28 pm
Young Cruiser

Welcome back to San Diego. We have Meet and Greets the first Sat of every month at 10am at the Fuddruckers on Mira Mesa Blvd. Email me if you need any more info.. The Chrysler Dealers in Poway and Carlsbad support the club so I don't think you can go wrong with them. Take care and get here safely...

Current Mods: Removing small pieces of paint on the hood and grille by painstakingly driving into flying debris kicked up by preceeding vehicles
Old 05 Nov 2004, 11:49 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Hello. Welcome back to Southern California. We bought my wife's 2002 PT Cruiser (our second one) at Rancho Chrysler in Northern San Diego. They gave us a good deal at the time. I plan to check with them when we buy a new van next summer.

Don aka Basset Hound

Pics at: http://members4.clubphoto.com/don284358/
Old 08 Nov 2004, 10:46 pm
Cool Cruiser

We bought both of our 04's at McCune. They had a great price (10,777), and even though I'm not thrilled with all the commercials, the purchase was fine. Haven't tried the service dept. yet. Have not been (contemplating how to avoid problems) "impressed" in many dealings personally and with others when Carl Burger is the subject. They aren't the most forthcoming or intelligent people I've met.
My friends have had good experience with Poway and Midway.

2004 Dark Plum Base with windows tinted, cabin filter, silencers removed, fog lights, 18\'s, all Red taillights, Blaine\'s struts, modesty cover, color-matched center dash, 06 rear bumper