Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Wheels, Tires, Suspension

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
NEED HELP/ADVICE ASAP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Dec 2007, 10:21 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default NEED HELP/ADVICE ASAP

Hi i own a 2006 PT Cruiser, and i took it in for service two days ago and they told me i had to replace the lower arm bushings.

So since it was under warranty they did it... today i noticed a very loud clunking sound coming from the right front passenger side.

I have just gotten new snow tires put on...so im a little worried...anyone have any ideas... if its the tires or the lower arm bushings they just replaced...

Thanks in advance
Old 06 Dec 2007, 08:29 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: NEED HELP/ADVICE ASAP

Take it back to your dealer!!! Inform them of the noise, but forget about telling them about the snow tires. I doubt that the snow tires had anything to do with the noise. Keep us informed.

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 06 Dec 2007, 04:12 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Angry Re: NEED HELP/ADVICE ASAP

Thanks...i brought it back early this morning.... they are still trying to figure out what the noise is...
Old 06 Dec 2007, 10:36 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Got the phone call from the dealership...they said the noise hads nothing to do with the work they had done... They asid they had to replace the front right strut.

I picked up the car at around 638pm and so far soo good!

cheers!!!
Old 07 Dec 2007, 07:57 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Do NOT ever be afraid to return a vehicle to the place that did the work. Let them tell you what is wrong.

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar