PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements
       

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Wheels, Tires, Suspension

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Lug Nut Question........

 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 15 Apr 2008, 12:48 pm
Fresh Cruiser
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 23
Default Lug Nut Question........

Hi All,
I just purchased a set of factory Neon SRT4 wheels for my PT. I know the wheels will fit with no issues, but does anyone know if the lug nuts from my steel wheels will be correct for the Neon alloys?

Thanks!

Last edited by Maxxam; 15 Apr 2008 at 02:13 pm.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 15 Apr 2008, 06:59 pm
Veteran Cruiser
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Oregon.
Posts: 3,521
Default Re: Lug Nut Question........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxam View Post
Hi All,
I just purchased a set of factory Neon SRT4 wheels for my PT. I know the wheels will fit with no issues, but does anyone know if the lug nuts from my steel wheels will be correct for the Neon alloys?

Thanks!
I'd just get the ones for the srt wheels. If the ones for the steel wheels don't fit properly they will screw up the holes on the srt wheels. That's why when I sold my srt wheels to a PT owner I included the srt lugnuts. Better to be safe than sorry.
__________________
\'05 Stone White SRT4

\'04 Graphite PT Automatic
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 16 Apr 2008, 12:28 am
Fresh Cruiser
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 23
Default Re: Lug Nut Question........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Green View Post
I'd just get the ones for the srt wheels. If the ones for the steel wheels don't fit properly they will screw up the holes on the srt wheels. That's why when I sold my srt wheels to a PT owner I included the srt lugnuts. Better to be safe than sorry.
That is what I'm thinking as well. Unfortunately, the seller did not have the OEM lug nuts. Let me know if you have any idea who may have a set. I'll have to do a post on the SRT forum as well.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 23 Apr 2008, 08:43 pm
Fanatic Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, USA.
Posts: 884
Default Re: Lug Nut Question........

I've got a set if you want them. Just pay the shipping and they're yours. Just let me know where you live and I'll find out how much shipping will be.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 25 Apr 2008, 10:34 am
Fresh Cruiser
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 23
Default Re: Lug Nut Question........

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1wedwudy View Post
I've got a set if you want them. Just pay the shipping and they're yours. Just let me know where you live and I'll find out how much shipping will be.
PM sent!
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 15 Jun 2008, 09:35 pm
FFighter_21's Avatar
Young Cruiser
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Franklin, Pa.
Posts: 67
Default Re: Lug Nut Question........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxam View Post
Hi All,
I just purchased a set of factory Neon SRT4 wheels for my PT. I know the wheels will fit with no issues, but does anyone know if the lug nuts from my steel wheels will be correct for the Neon alloys?

Thanks!
I had thought about that myself. What do the Neon SRT wheels look like, and where can I find a set?
__________________

"Luck, when preparation and opportunity meet."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PT / SRT-4 Rear Sway Bar Question Maxxam Turbo Wheels/Suspension/Handling 11 13 May 2008 02:29 pm
Warranty question, please. dolemite General PT Cruiser Discussions 2 31 Jul 2007 09:14 pm
Question: Wheels and PT Wheel Wells PTGT_Boy Turbo Wheels/Suspension/Handling 42 13 Sep 2004 11:46 pm
Front grill question... smfrycruzr General PT Cruiser Discussions 5 13 Jul 2004 10:01 am
question about head unit upgrade Avus Sound and Security Forum 1 08 Jun 2004 06:32 pm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:10 pm.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
vB.Sponsors