Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Wheels, Tires, Suspension

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
2006 rims question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 May 2008, 02:25 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Question 2006 rims question

So I have a 2006 pt cruiser and I have the standard hupcaps that came on it from the dealership and I'm very very new to the whole car thing (didn't really get into it until my significant other did some things to his BMW 3 series ie new tail lights) I don't want to do anything too like out there just to make it look nicer i saw a picture when I was posting previously and liked the rims they had their pt and googled it and found the rims i like

Chrysler PT Cruiser 17" x 6" Alloy Wheel (Silver; 5 Spoke) - Wheels / Rims & Lights | Auto Parts Guide

that's the link to them I wanted to know will these fit my pt or not I don't wanna buy them and then oh they not fit lol can someone give me some advice?

thanks
Old 18 May 2008, 01:57 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Re: 2006 rims question

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommeyb View Post
I wanted to know will these fit my pt or not I don't wanna buy them and then oh they not fit lol can someone give me some advice?
They will but you will have to use lower profile tires so that the diameters match and won't throw your speedo or odometer off.

Regards
Terry

2005 PT Cruiser Convertible - Touring Edition - Black
Mopar Spoiler, Mopar Ground Effects Kit, 16x7 American Eagle Chrome 5 Spoke Wheels, Toyo Proxes 4 225/50/R16 High Performance Tires
Autotechnica Chrome Shifter & Autotechnica Chrome Shifter Kit, Sony Headunit
Old 18 May 2008, 09:51 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: 2006 rims question

ok thanks i didn't know what all it i entails so if i get them i can just take them to any local place to have the tired put on them and just tell them that lol i know i sound dumb but never done actual any car work or changes like this before