Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Wheels, Tires, Suspension

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
!!WARNING!! WHEELSNEXT.COM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jun 2010, 08:45 pm
Young Cruiser

Default !!WARNING!! WHEELSNEXT.COM

Ok so i ordered off of this site because the prices were really good and tirerack.com didn't have what i wanted., which i recommend tirerack, my dad used the from his jeep he had all 4 tires with TPS sensors ordered on a sunday and he had them that wed.

I i orderd them on the 5/18/10, they took the money off my CreditCard with in 14 hours of purchase, But i did not recive a Confirmation on the order or anything. So i wait a day, i get a confirmation that the order was recived. thats it. So i wait till the 24th and still nothing so i gave them a call. I was on hold for 40 minutes, i get someone and asked them the status, they then sent me to my sales rep. this happened 4 times with in a period of 2 days and no response from the rep. OK im starting to get really annoyed. So on the 28th i call up again wait on hold for another 20min to get that the Enkei Rims i ordered are all Special order and are being delayed..... They never informed me of that. so anyways the guy told me they were going to be in the next day and would be mounted.

its now the 31st and STILL NO CONFIRMATION OR TRACKING NUMBER. SO i called up AGAIN demanding a manager, the guy sent me to my sales rep. Called back again didn't tell him who i was and asked for a manager, the guy sent me to a manager, i told the manager what was going on. he TOO sent me to my sales rep.

So after ALL this time my sales rep calls me back to tell me my rims are in the warehouse and they will be shipped the next day. 2 days later i get a tracking number in my email.... and i just received my Tires and rims today.

This company has to be the worst company i have EVER..EVER delt with. and if it wasn't for the fact i was getting such a good price on everything i would of canceled my order. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM UNLESS YOU LIKE TO WAIT AND BE TREATED LIKE CRAP!!

Like i said up top my dad ordered off of Tirerack.com for his 2010 Jeep Wrangler X, he purchased 4 larger tires with Black Chrome rims, and TPS sensors on a Sunday, and he received everything THAT WEDNESDAY!!

Enkei WDM Rims, Falken Ze-19 Tires, Flowmaster Super 44, K&N Cold Air Intake, AirRaid Throttle Body, XEON Head Lights, Crunch 1100Watt Sub Amp Running Two 12' 1200watt Square Hifonics Brutus Subwoofers, 900Watt Crunch Highs Amp Running 12 Power Acustik Speakers. Pioneer head unit
Old 10 Jun 2010, 08:47 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: !!WARNING!! WHEELSNEXT.COM

Dear Customer,

Please PM me with your order# so that I may look into this matter for you.

Regards,
Rafael Gonzalez
Customer service manager
Are you looking for wheels, rims, tires, custom wheel, chrome or black rims? This is the right place WheelsNext.com
Old 10 Jun 2010, 10:49 am
Regular Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to IMIEIW

Hope the finally took care of you. So many companies just want your hard earned $$$$ and make you wait. It's always someone else's fault. Hope they compensated you for your wait. You did the right thing by letting us know. Thanks.
Old 10 Jun 2010, 05:20 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelsnextinc View Post
Dear Customer,

Regards,
Rafael Gonzalez
Customer service manager
Are you looking for wheels, rims, tires, custom wheel, chrome or black rims? This is the right place WheelsNext.com

He already got his wheels after being jerked around, your website ain't working right either. Good prices don't make up for bad service you need both to make it online these days.

"the people should not fear their government, the government should fear the people"- Thomas Jefferson
Old 11 Jun 2010, 08:05 am
Regular Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelsnextinc View Post
Dear Customer,

Regards,
Rafael Gonzalez
Customer service manager
Very prescient - how did you know your company would get bashed on this forum?
Old 11 Jun 2010, 08:33 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by holycats View Post
Very prescient - how did you know your company would get bashed on this forum?
If you Google your companys name, or any name for that matter, you'll get loads of hits from all over the world.
Old 11 Jun 2010, 11:18 am
Young Cruiser

its funny that now they care after i dealt with horrible service for 3 weeks. Theres nothing they can do to make me happy with the experience. and i will continue to post these on other forums. im the wrong person to jerk around like i was. i help run a computer service store, and i would never let a customer hang for 3 weeks before letting them know what was going on....

Enkei WDM Rims, Falken Ze-19 Tires, Flowmaster Super 44, K&N Cold Air Intake, AirRaid Throttle Body, XEON Head Lights, Crunch 1100Watt Sub Amp Running Two 12' 1200watt Square Hifonics Brutus Subwoofers, 900Watt Crunch Highs Amp Running 12 Power Acustik Speakers. Pioneer head unit
Old 16 Jun 2010, 10:17 am
Fresh Cruiser

Hello,

I am still waiting on some information to look up your order.

Anyone can post any information on any company on the web. My job is to validate it.

Please PM me your information so that I may review what happened with your order.

We get bashed all the time for reasons as small as an order taking an extra day then what it normally would have.

A good example would be this thread of a customer claiming all 4 of his wheels were defective. He posted it in a high traffic website only to realize the wheels were not the problem. If you have some time please read it.

Arrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh! - 13x Forums

If your post is a valid concern, then please provide me with some information.

Thank you

Rafael Gonzalez
Customer Service Manager