Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Wheels, Tires, Suspension

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Eibach Sway bar

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Aug 2010, 04:49 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Eibach Sway bar

Hello I just installed a rear sway bar from Eibach, on my 04 Cruiser. It did not come with one from the factory so I bought all the necessary hardware from my dealer and I noticed there are two holes in the sway bar that I can choose to use. Why is there two holes.? I noticed also that the sway bar clamps there is a slot the I guess it goes into the axle houseing, that I did not use..is that okay.?

Cheers
Peter
Old 01 Aug 2010, 05:04 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: Eibach Sway bar

Hello! Could you post some pictures on this MOD? I do have a 04 and I want to install a similar MOD on mine. Will love to see how everything looks.
Old 10 Aug 2010, 09:23 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: Eibach Sway bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petedani View Post
Hello I just installed a rear sway bar from Eibach, on my 04 Cruiser. It did not come with one from the factory so I bought all the necessary hardware from my dealer and I noticed there are two holes in the sway bar that I can choose to use. Why is there two holes.? I noticed also that the sway bar clamps there is a slot the I guess it goes into the axle houseing, that I did not use..is that okay.?

Cheers
Peter
This is of great interest to me. Where did you buy the Eibach sway bar? What parts did it actually come with and what did you need to get from the dealer? Thanks.