Old 25 Feb 2004, 09:59 am
Senior Cruiser

Default springs ????

I want to lower my cruiser.Are there any springs
out there that you guys don't like or have had problems
with?[:I]
Old 25 Feb 2004, 10:29 am
Obsessed Cruiser

I bought mine off a forum - fellow bought front & Rear, wanted MORE rake, so I got the rears - I think they were RedLine - I have no complaints - was either 1.5 or 2" drop. I think if you go 3" drop, ride is more likely to suffer. Had them on about 50,000 miles so far.

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 25 Feb 2004, 11:12 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Got mine (Eibach Pro Kit) as my first mod almost 3 years ago. They were about the only ones on the market at the time. They were expensive then(compared to the kits out there now)and the Eibach's are still about the most expensive now. Lowered te PT about two inches and took the rake out. The ride is still good.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 25 Feb 2004, 12:40 pm
Senior Cruiser

Crewzin ,really like the stance of your cruiser.[?]

Wife has a 03 limited
(Steel Blue)
Old 25 Feb 2004, 07:51 pm
Young Cruiser

I have the same question. I noticed a huge difference in prices. I found Dropzone springs on Ebay for around $100 and Eibach kits for like $250. I know there will be a difference in quality, but what are the bad ones? Does anyone know? I'm military... LOL... can't afford the best of everything for my car!
02\' Patriot Blue Cruiser, dual cat back exhaust, blue under car lights, airaid cold air intake, throttle body spacer and custom sound system.*Xenon front bumper (crusher), polished aluminum gas door.