Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Wheels, Tires, Suspension

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
temperature gauge

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Sep 2014, 12:51 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default temperature gauge

Hello eveeyone. I have 2006 pt cruiser. I went to city yesterday drove about 40miles and when goinh back home its so traffic just drove for about 5 miles on a traffic my temp light on and temp gauge was 3/4. Turn off the a/c right away still on 3/4 but no smoke or smell and ita noy even that hot. The next day drove it to work noticed that when im on stop light pr traffic temp gauge goes up to 3/4 and goea to normal when driving. Just wondering what is the problem and is that serious?
Old 25 Sep 2014, 01:24 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: temperature gauge

Yea, we know you have an 06 PT. You came here to the forum in August with 2 error codes and two of our members answered your questions and gave you suggestions on what to do. You never signed in to the welcome thread and never got back with us on what happened with the results of what you were told or to say thanks for helping out. Now your back again with more problems wanting help. Try the dealer, he's the one that sold you the PT with all the problems. For about $600 he'll sell and install a new radiator fan and maybe that will help.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 25 Sep 2014, 01:29 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: temperature gauge

Oh im sorry I never knew there's reply. Im.new to this and I never seen those reply. Im sorry about thay..