Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Wheels, Tires, Suspension

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
MOON EYES DISC WHEEL COVERS ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jun 2004, 11:22 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default MOON EYES DISC WHEEL COVERS ?

Hello Fellow Cruisers ! Has anyone tryed the Moon disc wheel covers on their stock 15" rims ? How do they stay attached and do they STAY attached ? Are they worth it ? I like the look and would like to put them on if they stay put. I see there is some type of screw on device .... but I cant figure out what it is about . Any advice would be most appreciated . THANKS !
Old 20 Jun 2004, 07:35 pm
Young Cruiser

I have full moon racing disc's on my 15 steel wheels. I was told they would probably come off,so, I did some naughty driving with a lookout to see if I could get them to dislodge. They didn't loosen at all. I am really happy with mine and everyone looks at my PT now,what a visual impact. Had them for a month now and could'nt be more happy. Go for it!!!
Old 20 Jun 2004, 07:40 pm
Young Cruiser

Oop's forgot to mention mine are the press on type,didn't want to tap into my rim,there is a spring steel grip ring on the inside edge of the disc's with dozens of grip fingers that grab the steel wheel quite tightly,much better than the older style.Try JC Whitney..tho got mine on Ebay for $49.95 for the set of four...not plastic but real stainless steel.
Old 07 Oct 2008, 12:54 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: MOON EYES DISC WHEEL COVERS ?

just wondered where is the best place to get the full moons hub caps for my pt cruiser i have a 2007 could you some help on this? thankyou... chef k
Old 08 Oct 2008, 07:39 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: WHEEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael2008 View Post
is a circular device that is capable of rotating on its axis, facilitating movement or transportation whilst supporting a load (mass), or performing labour in machines. A wheel, together with an axle overcomes friction by facilitating motion by rolling.
__________________________________________________ _________________
Carhartt Work Gloves investment real estate
This has to be SPAM!!!!

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 21 Oct 2008, 09:30 pm
Young Cruiser

Default Re: MOON EYES DISC WHEEL COVERS ?

I had a set, off ebay, and they rusted. They also moved on the wheel, and cramped the valve stem over quite a bit. I put the old ones back on.