PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Air Bag suspension

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jul 2004, 10:07 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to TaylorMade
Default Air Bag suspension

Im curious about air bag suspensions. Are they expensive? How is the ride quality? Do any of you have an air bag suspension?
Old 30 Jul 2004, 11:03 am
Regular Cruiser

A friend of mine put a set in his S-10. He loves it. I think he paid like $1000-1500 for the whole set up including tank. One thing he said though was that he needs to put a bigger tank in. The stock one is just too small for his needs. He installed the system himself. I'm not sure on the company he bought from but i do know it is a reputable company and he bought it on the Net.
Old 30 Jul 2004, 06:04 pm
Fresh Cruiser

I have the air ride setup from air ride technologies and love it if you want to see some pics go to http://www.envuscc.com/members/member_profile.php?ID=4

If you got any questions let me know.
Old 31 Jul 2004, 02:15 am
Cool Cruiser

I brought all my air ride stuff from www.streetbeatcustoms.com , i love my whole setup up. have the air gauges on my pillar. rides great better then being lowered. if you wanna see pics look at the pics from the del val show at nifty fiftys under the northeast section. my pt is the onyx green one that says slow n low.
03, onyx 5 speed, custom interior, 14 tv\'s, ps2, , custom stereo, hood, bruiser front, sides, roll pan, custom exhaust,20 inch rims, air ride system, 4 12inch subs in a molded in a box, member of del val and GROUNDED 4 LIFE. vertical doors, big ass ragtop roof, 10.5 inch screen in steering wheel, move window switches to glove box, glassed a tv where the switches were, smoothed dash and painted, led tailights, tv;s in quater panel windows

FRESH TWO TONE GREEN AND SILVER , SHAVED TAILIGHTS WITH LEDS IN THE ROLL PAN...
Old 31 Jul 2004, 11:45 am
Regular Cruiser

I wouldn't trade mine for springs. DBrown, Easy Street only sells rear bags and air management systems for the cruiser. I know cause i have them. I bought my front strut bags from www.ridetech.com for $1000.
Old 01 Aug 2004, 12:50 am
Cool Cruiser

I also have the front air struts from ride tech, but i got them thru streetbeatcustoms. a little cheaper 975 . so i got some good deals on everything
03, onyx 5 speed, custom interior, 14 tv\'s, ps2, , custom stereo, hood, bruiser front, sides, roll pan, custom exhaust,20 inch rims, air ride system, 4 12inch subs in a molded in a box, member of del val and GROUNDED 4 LIFE. vertical doors, big ass ragtop roof, 10.5 inch screen in steering wheel, move window switches to glove box, glassed a tv where the switches were, smoothed dash and painted, led tailights, tv;s in quater panel windows

FRESH TWO TONE GREEN AND SILVER , SHAVED TAILIGHTS WITH LEDS IN THE ROLL PAN...