Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > 2.4L Turbo Forums > Exterior & Interior Styling

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
GT emblem relocation.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jul 2003, 12:16 am
Cool Cruiser

Default GT emblem relocation.

Just removed the GT emblem from the rear of my GT. Thought of moving it to this location.

Close up view:

wider shot:

What do you think? It's not permanent yet, don't know if I like it in that location, maybe under the PT Cruiser emblem just left of the vent. [:I]

Suggestions, opinions anything?

Pics won't come up so click on the link.
Old 18 Jul 2003, 07:12 am
Senior Cruiser

RKGT

Don't see any pictures. Don't even see the "red X"
Old 18 Jul 2003, 09:48 am
Senior Cruiser

I see the red x.........the damn red x......my nemesis......

\"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.\"
Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

www.cybermopar.com

TripleJack
Old 18 Jul 2003, 12:26 pm
Senior Cruiser

Hey Rice Killer

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...5.jpg.orig.jpg

Your problem is after the first jpg delete everything else including the dot after the first jpg Even if you just copied & pasted once you corrected it we would be able to go to imagestation to see it but wouldn't it be nicer to have the picture already in the massage? Try below. (This is about the third edit to this, I think I am confusing myself now!!)

Try it again and I am sure it will be fine. Also if you notice when you right a massage up above you'll see Screensize, Format. After format you see 'pic' click that and then in your massage you'll see img /img (but surrounded by [] []) Everytime I tried to do it they way it should be in my massage I was getting the red X!! Right in the middle paste what you had copied earlier. I hope this isn't to confusing. Good luck
Old 18 Jul 2003, 12:56 pm
Cool Cruiser

Not confused I know how to post images, I just didn't know that the .orig.jpg screws it up. Looks like it worked, thanks BDD.

\'03 Electric Blue GT, silencers removed, K&N intake, Blanes Hood Struts, Emblems removed from rear hatch, Stage 1, Mopar BOV, Eibach springs, 18x8 Mille Miglia EV-R on 225/40/18 BFG g-Force T/A KDW 2, Eibach sway kit F&R, BTG Strut Bar, Chrome fuel door, custom 3\" cat-back exhaust with Magnaflow High-flow muffler, Blitz Dual Turbo Timer, Autometer Triple gauge pod, Autometer Ultra-lite with boost/vac, oil press and water temp gauges, Turbochargers.com wastegate, turboxs DSBC, Adams UCP, Dynoworks motor mounts with more to come.....
Old 18 Jul 2003, 01:28 pm
Cool Cruiser

Gettomg back to the ? I think it looks great! Nice cheap mod. What will you use to attatch it?
Old 18 Jul 2003, 02:48 pm
Cool Cruiser

I was at autozone the other day and I saw some emblem adhesive didn't read it's uses, just saw the bottle. I go there tomorrow and see what would work well.

kgdptblue, any suggestions in what I should use?

\'03 Electric Blue GT, silencers removed, K&N intake, Blanes Hood Struts, Emblems removed from rear hatch, Stage 1, Mopar BOV, Eibach springs, 18x8 Mille Miglia EV-R on 225/40/18 BFG g-Force T/A KDW 2, Eibach sway kit F&R, BTG Strut Bar, Chrome fuel door, custom 3\" cat-back exhaust with Magnaflow High-flow muffler, Blitz Dual Turbo Timer, Autometer Triple gauge pod, Autometer Ultra-lite with boost/vac, oil press and water temp gauges, Turbochargers.com wastegate, turboxs DSBC, Adams UCP, Dynoworks motor mounts with more to come.....
Old 18 Jul 2003, 02:50 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Looks nice Rice ....I tried to fix /edit to get those pics posted this am glad bdd helped you out. By the way BDD I shaved all my emblems off last week like you.... Rice I think that's a good place to put the "GT" I may copy you !
\'03 Electric Blue 5 speed GT, addco oversize sways,wildfire strut bar,color-matched rear muds,xenon sides/\"crusher\",mirrors,b&c pillars,both interior consoles,b&m sport shifter,autometer ultralite gauges,Mopar STG 1 ,booger shift bushings,mopar bov,AMX turbo up pipe,Prototype turbo ucp, 05 intake, map clamp
Old 18 Jul 2003, 02:59 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Wyckoff also sells all the orginal badging so if you wanted to get 2nd set you could leave one on the back. I was wanting some GT or Turbo badging for the sides but the rear badging is too big so I just got some "Turbo_Edition" vinyl from streamlinedesigns.
Old 18 Jul 2003, 04:08 pm
Cool Cruiser

looks good, streamline design.com makes something like that in any number of colors even chrome or make up whatever you want to say with them oh ah.nos. gt. or whatever.[?]

flames&stripes by \"gator\" 2003 milan dragway \"chrysler classic\" winner