Advertisements
Show tomorrow!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Apr 2002, 09:58 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to renichms
Default Show tomorrow!

Got a non-PT show at the Darlington track tomorrow! Just got done with engine dress-up, so this time, I can actual pop the hood and not be embarassed! I'll take tons of pics when I get there and be sure to post a link to them!

RN

See Mephisto
Old 26 Apr 2002, 11:50 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Good Luck, RN

Old 27 Apr 2002, 06:43 pm
Cool Cruiser

They didn't award exactly first, second and third...just "top three" for each category. And...I got a trophy for exactly that. Top three from my category (they split in 55-57 year model Chevy some-model-or-other...very specific, then had no category for my car so lumped me in with the Hondas that showed...so I beat them). I'll have pics from the show up tonight or tomorrow. Got lotsa nice pics!

RN

See Mephisto
Old 28 Apr 2002, 01:14 pm
Cool Cruiser

Okie dokie...here's where the pics can be found: http://www.schoolsubjects.com/spade/mephisto/
Go to pictures, then events. Direct link, with no frames: http://www.schoolsubjects.com/spade/...002/index.html

Hope everyone likes them! Here's a sample:

RN

See Mephisto
Old 29 Apr 2002, 06:48 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Nice looking cars ! PS your engine compartment is lookin' good also!

01 Aquamarine base 5sp,mods-cold air induction,dynomax muffler,rear sills,rear step pad,color matched center console and rear muds w/gold letters,3bl"RETROROD",LIC"FLASHBK2" ,custom seat covers,weathertech rain guards,gold beltline pinstripe
Old 29 Apr 2002, 09:45 am
Cool Cruiser

Thanks! Got a little more work in engine compartment to go and next is calipers. Got one show like Saturday's in 2 weeks, then another the weekend after that...I'm gonna be totally overloaded with pictures!

RN

See Mephisto
Old 29 Apr 2002, 04:08 pm
Fresh Cruiser

GOOD JOB! I LIKE THE ENGINE! WOW YOUR CAR PLACED! I ENTERED 4 CAR SHOWS IN CALI AND I NEVER PLACED. NOT TO PUT YOU DOWN BUT I HAVE MORE MODS THAN YOU HAVE. I GUESS IS THE STATES? DUDE YOUR CAR LOOKS GOOD. I HAD THE BODY KIT THAT YOU HAVE. THAT WAS MY 1ST KIT. NOW I HAVE THE CAL.CUSTOMS KIT. GO 2 THIS SITE IF YOU WANT TO LOOK AT SOME PICS.
http://www.dzmotorsports.com/localri...tcruiser01.htm
IF YOU WANT SOME NEW PICS JUST GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL SEND YOU SOME. OR JUST GO TO PT OF THE WEEK "FERNANDO SERRATOS".

Old 29 Apr 2002, 04:28 pm
Cool Cruiser

How big were the shows you entered? The ABW Conversions show (1st show for me) had less than 60 cars show, and there were few in my class, so I got 1st in "Domestic Wild" there. At Darlington, there was no class for modified PT Cruisers, so I got put into the "minicar" category with all the import types...maybe a dozen or two of them and I got announced for the award 2nd though the trophy just says "Top Three." In two weeks, there's a similar small show in my town, and the weekend after that, another show nearby. I expect more competition as I go...the categories for my car get larger and include more sorts of cars, so it gets more difficult to win. But winning isn't everything...it's just fun.

RN

See Mephisto
Closed Thread