PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
PT Sales

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 May 2002, 09:33 am
Regular Cruiser

Default PT Sales

I got my new Motor Trend magazine over the weekend, have been a subsciber since 1992, great reading for a car nut like myself, but in the new issue there was a part about PT Cruiser sales falling like a rock and we see it here at our dealership also, I think the car, van, station wagon, truck what ever you call it has be came "normal" now but to me, still very special, with it being normal now more people will be able to buy one and enjoy it much easier then some of the first folks that had to pay them crazy prices to be the first to have one, has anyone seen some of the prices of the new Mini?...theres one out the road here and its $10,000.00 dollars OVER its retail price....EERRR!!!!...be cool, James

Old 06 May 2002, 04:48 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

James,
Read the same article, and for the folks that don't get that mag it says CD is introducing the convertable to keep the interest in the PT going. It also said that because of the modifications needed to produce the convertable, they should be able to produce the PT Bruiser Van. 2004 was mentioned for the ragtop, no date for the van.

Closed Thread