PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
new to forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Oct 2009, 10:31 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default new to forum

What took me so looooong to get a cruser
Took trip to west coast,blew up wifes olds.Went to dealer to buy new PT base model,but instead she fell in LOVE with 2006 rt.66 yellow,with 40.000 miles.
What a blast on the 1600 mile trip home.Havent enjoyed a car so much in 50yrs.Remined me of my 1940 ford,except for all the goodies.Who said you cant go back in time
Old 12 Oct 2009, 10:49 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: new to forum

Welcome to the fun of PT World. I know the feeling, I have wanted one for years and bought an 2001 LE back in July and love it. I tried to get my wife last year to buy one but no luck.. So when it was time for a different car for me that is what I chose..and couldn't be happier. Lots of good info here and lots of smart people to help with about anything...Welcome to the new extended family here.
Old 12 Oct 2009, 12:09 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Candyman
Smile Re: new to forum

Hey spud,

Welcome to the Forum, and congrats on your new Ride! Just wait, you start hanging out around here and your liable to get hooked for life! Next thing you know your gonna be attending the big PT Shows, joining PT Clubs, and then the modding will set in with maybe adding some more chrome, or who knows what! I've seen it all before. More of an addiction than a simple car.

Again, welcome to the Forum, your going to have a blast! Go easy, and I hope to see you around.

Candyman

Check out my Custom PT Club Website: http://westvalleyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
And my ever growing PT Photo Archives: http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/q...uiserArchives/

Please Like my Hot Rod Restoration and Detail Shop on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/BlueDiamondDetailing
Old 12 Oct 2009, 02:03 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Spud, welcome to the Forum, there will be a lot of answers to give you when you need them.

How about filling in your profile when you get time so we have a idea where you are.

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 12 Oct 2009, 05:44 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Welcome.

The wife's a keeper....

Yeah, we know what you mean...

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 12 Oct 2009, 10:05 pm
Senior Cruiser

Post some pics of it ....I am sure you will continue to luv it
PT Cruiser Inferno Red GT Cruiser. 5Spd 215HO HP 17" Chrome wheels, Chrome gas cap, door spears, door handle cups, door buttons,door lock pins, vent covers,rear spoiler,rear painted mudflaps,, chrome/carbon fibre/like ebrake cover, wiper jet covers,bra, seat covers,Mr. Mikes welting, chrome valve stems and caps, leather ebrake boot,chrome change holder cover,black/red leather steering wheel cover, chrome antenna bezel and chrome 12:" antenna,rear quarter window decals, winter car cover for winter storage, special made DREAM CREWZER dash plaque.upper windshield eyebrow tint , gts headlight protectors, carbon fibre taillight covers,car cover,K&N drop in filter, AMX intake pipe, shiny metal steering wheel spoke covers:Mopar door sills, rear chrome licence insert.street series badge,billett grill,engine start button, red brake calipers,painted engine manifold,chrome vent knobs,chrome/carbon fibre shift knob
Old 12 Oct 2009, 10:19 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Hey ! thanks for the welcome from all of you CRUSIERS
Have been building rods and customs for a long time.Sure is eaiser to buy one that has the look without all the hard work
Your right I probley will start adding mods real quick,what good is a stock car anyway ?
Might just haft to trade my truck in for a PT,now that the wife sayes this one is (HERS)
Old 12 Oct 2009, 10:34 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
What took me so looooong to get a cruser? <snip> .Havent enjoyed a car so much in 50yrs.Remined me of my 1940 ford,except for all the goodies.Who said you cant go back in time
Spud,

I know what you mean. I actually look forward to going to work JUST so I can drive my car.

Santa's Sleigh - 2006 Touring Edition, Chrome Door Spears, Chrome Door Handle and Trunk Cups, 1950's Chrysler Grille Emblem, Engine Modesty Cover, Pin Striped Manifold, Chrome Washer Covers, Chrome Antenna Bezel, Chrome Gas Door, K&N Drop-in Filter, Chrome Exhaust Extention.

Old 13 Oct 2009, 05:26 am
Senior Cruiser

Welcome spud, yea both the wife and Cruiser are keepers!
Old 13 Oct 2009, 08:22 am
Young Cruiser

Welcome aboard.