Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
I REFUSE TO USE THIS SITE OR TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT UNTIL THIS ALL CHANGES

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Aug 2011, 01:08 am
Cool Cruiser

Exclamation I REFUSE TO USE THIS SITE OR TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT UNTIL THIS ALL CHANGES

JUST AS THE TITLE SAYS IM DONE USING THE SITE. ITS NOT THE PT FAMILY ANYMORE. IM KEEPING MY PROFILE ON HERE TO CHECK AND SEE IF THIS EVER STOPS. BUT I WILL NOT BE A CONSTANT USER ANYMORE. ITS SAD TO SAY THAT BUT ITS TOO FAR NOW. SORRY GUYS
Old 16 Aug 2011, 01:15 am
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to carolinagirl
Default Re: I REFUSE TO USE THIS SITE OR TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT UNTIL THIS ALL CHANGES

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunt41 View Post
JUST AS THE TITLE SAYS IM DONE USING THE SITE. ITS NOT THE PT FAMILY ANYMORE. IM KEEPING MY PROFILE ON HERE TO CHECK AND SEE IF THIS EVER STOPS. BUT I WILL NOT BE A CONSTANT USER ANYMORE. ITS SAD TO SAY THAT BUT ITS TOO FAR NOW. SORRY GUYS
Truthfully, I see where your coming from. but this site is still full of knowledge and helpful people.

Last edited by carolinagirl; 16 Aug 2011 at 01:25 am.
Old 16 Aug 2011, 01:21 am
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: I REFUSE TO USE THIS SITE OR TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT UNTIL THIS ALL CHANGES

well, there's always being able to look past the crap. i for one will continue to surf this site on a regular basis because there's still tons of knowledge to be had.
no sense in letting a few bad apples ruin the pie.
Old 16 Aug 2011, 01:25 am
Cool Cruiser

i agree with what your saying its just the fact that every time he makes a new account he gets online and makes another like 10 threads. i agree with the great info but all this is getting ridiculous. seriously if hes a teacher then you should handle stuff differently. im not getting into this stuff though. but im sorry to say im out for a little until i hear from some people telling me that the sites good now. i will be on to check this thread and see others replies but thats it. sorry again guys.......
Old 16 Aug 2011, 01:42 am
Veteran Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to WolfmanG

Don't worry Brandon, like i said, i'll see what i can do to restore peace to the force. Yeah i'm jedi, and what of it.
But seriously. I'm gonna do all i can to get things back in order.
Old 16 Aug 2011, 02:06 am
Veteran Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to WolfmanG
Thumbs up Re: I REFUSE TO USE THIS SITE OR TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT UNTIL THIS ALL CHANGES

Here's a text i got from Brandon,

"I'm done using the site until i know its back to the pt love. i take pride into the pts. now with this i don't even want to sponsor the site on my car because if a newb signed up and saw wats going on, they're gonna be turned off and never get back on the site. So therefore im not paying money to make the decal to sponsor the site!"

See that, he was gonna pay money to have a custom "Ptcruiserlinks.com" decal made and now it's not happening. To some this might not mean anything but to ppl like him and I, we take this sh*t seriously. PT's arent just a car, they're a life style.
Old 16 Aug 2011, 05:54 am
Obsessed Cruiser

I cannot understand why you wouldn't ignore a troll.

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 16 Aug 2011, 06:56 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

WolfmanG and I were talking about this exact thing last night.It has gone too far and it doesn't make any sense.I know we cant stop him from creating new user ID's and posting but we can choose not to reply.The only way he can ruin this site is if we let him.If you see a post made by him all you have to do is click on the red and white triangle in the upper right hand corner and report the post so the moderator can deal with it.If we dont reply maybe this will end.
Old 16 Aug 2011, 07:01 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

I won't even read any of his posts if he ever comes back. I promise.
Old 16 Aug 2011, 07:09 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunt41 View Post
Hmmm, I must have slept through something. One user causing a ruckus does not make a site unworthy of a visit. One bad apple does not spoil the whole bunch. I don't see a reason to take offense to what happened with one member, especially one who appears to behave so immaturely. At least not enough offense to say that I'm not visiting the site again.

I wish you well in your endeavors, but after you calm down a bit, maybe you should just give it a bit more thought. This place, even when I ran from it, has always been a haven for good PT folks. I've always come back, and I've been around for years and years now. Just rethink it, maybe you'll find that there are enough of us around who do care that you might want to continue to participate.

I'm just sayin...