Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > 2.4L Turbo Forums > General Turbo Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Turbo Timer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jun 2003, 07:36 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to PK Cruiser

Alan (Gear Head) made me a bracket too. Thanks!!! Got the bracket, now waiting for my blitz TT to arrive...

\'03 Black Turbo, Autostick, Removed Intake Silencers, K&N Drop in Filter, MOPAR BOV, Eibach Springs, Kenwood CD/MP3 Player & amp, 12 inch Sub...soon to be a member of the Stage I club...
Old 01 Jul 2003, 07:11 am
Cool Cruiser

TT arrived yesterday...install was so simple, Had the VCR tape with Exhaust Depot showing the installation on the STR-4...very good (was it me or is the install on the PT so much easier...those screws behind the air ducts on the SRT would drive me crazy)...The tape was great, just took a couple notes and went and did my install...ONE question though....when I have the display showing boost (anyone know how to covert what it shows to actual boost?) it shows negative numbers....did I hook her up wrong????? Hope not, but with my luck lately it wouldn't surprise me...

It is going to take a little getting use to walking away from the car when she is still running...felt funny this morning when I got to work...[]

\'03 Black Turbo, Autostick, Removed Intake Silencers, K&N Drop in Filter, MOPAR BOV, Eibach Springs, Kenwood CD/MP3 Player & amp, 12 inch Sub...soon to be a member of the Stage I club...
Old 01 Jul 2003, 09:56 am
Young Cruiser

PK, You connected it correctly. The neg. number is vacuum. At idle it should read around -6.3, which is about 20 in psi. If you are looking for the best gas mileage keep it in the -. I am running in A-H mode with a 30 sec base time.
Old 01 Jul 2003, 10:17 am
Cool Cruiser

Thanks...at idle mine reads 0.0....I'm going to go home at lunch, so I'll "play" and see what she does...

Old 01 Jul 2003, 11:09 am
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to yobiebs

Alan hooked me up with a bracket as well, and my timer should be here by the end of the week from exhaust depot. So excited!!!!!!

Now i have a nice little project for the weekend! Does anyone else have any pics of their mount job? Just curious to see them!! Thanks!

The Philadelphia Flyer
Old 01 Jul 2003, 11:16 am
Cool Cruiser

I'll take a picture of my display and post it either tonight or tomorrow...my computer at homw (just moved) isn't back on-line yet...

Old 01 Jul 2003, 04:22 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by PT GT

PK, You connected it correctly. The neg. number is vacuum. At idle it should read around -6.3, which is about 20 in psi. If you are looking for the best gas mileage keep it in the -. I am running in A-H mode with a 30 sec base time.
Like I said above...at idol I am sitting at 0...max I have seen it go to is -.40....anyone know how convert that to PSI???

Old 01 Jul 2003, 05:53 pm
Young Cruiser

PK, were did you tap into for the vacuum line?
Old 01 Jul 2003, 06:55 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by RobGT

http://www.trenz.com/
Tons of billet stuff.
GF got mine at sporttruck.com or something for cheaper...
You and your gadgets[:X]
I love it...i mean her...
we can see why...[8]
FS: '03 GT Elec Blue w/rear suicide doors or '03 auto PCM, S3 turbofold, WGA, 3.5" o2 & 3" DP - make offer
Old 01 Jul 2003, 07:48 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by PT GT

PK, were did you tap into for the vacuum line?
First two pics are of my display...

And this is were I taped into the vacuum line (Dear God I hope I didn't mess it up...)