Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > 2.4L Turbo Forums > General Turbo Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
PTGT - 1 , Mustang GT - 0

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Aug 2005, 09:55 pm
Cool Cruiser

Gee, Wally, I used to street race in the mid 60's. Now if I race, I take it to the track. I too am 60+. And my insurance is low also.

Mike

Old 07 Sep 2007, 01:45 pm
Regular Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to JaviPTGT
Cool Re: PTGT - 1 , Mustang GT - 0

I have some races line up for me this weekend
I got gts to race a 98gt and a 89Gt the 98gt auto and not that many mods but the 89 has work done i hope i win wish my luck be back with the reslut sunday ps why arnt they and pt racing videos on u tube i will try to video tape and put some on if other can do the same we have to get knowed
Old 09 Sep 2007, 11:09 am
Regular Cruiser

well i didnt get any races from the two mustangs one told me he had bad tires and the other on said he had a bad cluch but ten mins later he races some one else dont get it i did race two honda and won
Old 09 Sep 2007, 10:41 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: PTGT - 1 , Mustang GT - 0

I LOVE IT, I have a 04 PG GT and it's so much fun to blow all these imports away, and the look on their face is perfect. There's nothing that looks fast on a PT cruiser, but....
Old 10 Sep 2007, 03:59 pm
Regular Cruiser

Was your traction control on or off?

2001 Corvette Convertable, Navy Blue Metalic, Z51, 3:15 with 4" inch quad Borla Stinger Exhausts X Pipe and K&N Filter.
Old 10 Sep 2007, 08:59 pm
Regular Cruiser

it was on
Old 10 Sep 2007, 09:21 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Would you prefer my tail lights to be on or off when I put several bus lengths on you with my little Neon? Mustang GTs are slow.

\'04 Graphite PT Automatic
Old 11 Sep 2007, 07:12 pm
Young Cruiser

Was reading this thread and decided to chim in, know this isn't quite as interesting but here it is anyway. A few weekends ago I was out crusin' around with a few friends when we happended to run into the local late model mustang club. Around 5 or 6 GT's and 6 bangers none really modded, one with a saleen kit and another with exhaust, intake, etc. So of course the temptations to great and we flip around. We pull up next to the modded 02 yellow GT that's been revin on everyone all night of course they ignore a lowly pt gt but a few quick rev's let my mopar bov try to start some $H!T for me this freakin 'tard actually looks over and laughs So they try and show off by burning out (more like a quick hiccup) my turn a quick flip of the traction switch and a nice clutch release the the street starts to stank of burnt rubber, (old set of tires didn't really care getting new ones in a couple weeks). Needless to say right after that the mustang jumped down a side street and i didn't see them for the rest of the night. GOD I LOVE MY GT
Mopar Stage 1 upgrade, Mopar BOV Conversion, AEM CAI, High Flow Haynes Plastic Intake Manifold, MSD High Voltage Ignition Coil Pack, MagnaCore Spark Plug Wires, AutoMeter Boost Gauge, Greddy Oil Catch Can, Hurst STS... Plus a much longer wish list

I DO ALL MY OWN WORK!!
Old 12 Sep 2007, 09:31 pm
Regular Cruiser

Yea I raced a like 98-99 GT mustang (manual) this morning on the way to work, first and second gear we were right next to each other, but once I was in third all I did was keep pulling from him it was so much fun it just made my day, he was just smiling when he turned off after racing him twice I think the first time he thought their was something wrong with his car cause he kept looking at mine probably wondering how the hell I just beat him, but he was kool about it after I beat him the second time.............

2004 PT GT 5-Speed! Project "THE RIDDLER"!!!
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...t-5-speed.html