PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
PT Cruisers of S.E. Michigan

Like Tree343Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Mar 2020, 05:46 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Re: PT Cruisers of S.E. Michigan

I'll have to take a look. Then I'll have to explain to the little misses why I need to fly to Florida alone to buy a car..... fly there, buy a car and drive back in a couple days total.. Had this been years ago during Daytona Bike Week would have been a different story... Kill 2 birds with one big stone.... Harley there, buy a car, wife there soaking up the sun and fun..

2002 PT 4 door Inferno Red
2008 PT Convertible Bright Silver
Old 06 Mar 2020, 09:12 am
Obsessed Cruiser

My bad, man. IT's an 08. Here's the ad. https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/ctd...079318091.html
And here's another one with LESS mileage. https://lakeland.craigslist.org/cto/...084130342.html
And finally, just one more. This one LOOKS very nice, but doesn't have the rear shelf.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/ctd/d...084721214.html

Aspire to inspire before you expire.

Last edited by chuzz; 06 Mar 2020 at 09:28 am.
Old 10 Mar 2020, 10:35 am
Regular Cruiser

OK Folks i'm Backkkkkkkk…..good to know you are all doing ok health wise.
I've had a few more Stents added to my Heart since last visit, good til into my 80's... year and a half away......Pulled my Inferno Red LE 01 PT out of the garage Saturday and took it for a drive uptown to the Jimmy Johns across from Kellogg Park, All Good.
Cruised Edward Hines Dr. Sunday, it was packed, people everywhere,,, Spring in 9 more days....No PT work planned for this year, just cruisn uptown to the Park, we have many PT Cruisers in the Plymouth area and all very nice, I stop and chat them up whenever possible...well that's all for now be cool & stay healthy everyone...
Chuck

O2 what is your first name ???
Fk5 and CRUZ like this.
Old 11 Mar 2020, 08:30 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Man, at this point in time, I wouldn't fly anywhere or take a cruise either. Flying and floating petri dishes don't appeal to me. It's risky enough just going to Walmart for a few groceries! Be vigilant and wash your hands with soap and warm water. Anti-bacterials like Germ-X won't kill a virus. They're anti-BACTERIALs, NOT anti-virus'.
CRUZ likes this.

Old 16 Mar 2020, 03:33 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolero View Post
OK Folks i'm Backkkkkkkk…..good to know you are all doing ok health wise.
I've had a few more Stents added to my Heart since last visit, good til into my 80's... year and a half away......Pulled my Inferno Red LE 01 PT out of the garage Saturday and took it for a drive uptown to the Jimmy Johns across from Kellogg Park, All Good.
Cruised Edward Hines Dr. Sunday, it was packed, people everywhere,,, Spring in 9 more days....No PT work planned for this year, just cruisn uptown to the Park, we have many PT Cruisers in the Plymouth area and all very nice, I stop and chat them up whenever possible...well that's all for now be cool & stay healthy everyone...
Chuck

O2 what is your first name ???
Paul.... from Rochetser Hills worked at Chrysler basically a lifetime..... since Highland Park in the salad days of the late 70's till the move to CTC in the early 90's

Old 18 Mar 2020, 03:47 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Ok so when does SPRING officially start?

As soon as it hits the 60's at a steady pace will need to do work on the convert to PRESERVE her. Need to remove covers from the convert and start spraying in Wool-Wax Rust Penetrant into all the body cavities to get down into all those hidden and hard to get seams.... Made a special thin tube aluminum 2 1/2 foot long wand in place of the droopy flex vinyl hose to get deep into the doors, quarters and front fenders and rails. Will pop off the rear trunk inner trim to spray up top, sides and bottom seams.... 3 spray cans worth should do it and some of the bottom frame rails and inner crossmember. Need to preserve this baby....My retirement drive off into the sunset ride
CRUZ likes this.

Old 18 Mar 2020, 06:40 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by My02RedRide View Post
Ok so when does SPRING officially start?
Friday, though we may need a few more weeks(months) to get to the temperatures you're looking for!

I hope the hose you replaced with your custom wand was also 2 and a half feet long.

I've got a few things I going to have done to the '04 also, so I hope the government sends that 'end of days' money soon!
Old 19 Mar 2020, 07:51 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Hey Paul, did you ever know a guy named Woodrow Stanley Patterson? He was a first cousin of mine and a VP somewhere in the Chrysler organization there in Michigan. Not sure exactly what he did, be he made a LOT of money. He passed away last year.

Old 19 Mar 2020, 11:35 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuzz View Post
Hey Paul, did you ever know a guy named Woodrow Stanley Patterson? He was a first cousin of mine and a VP somewhere in the Chrysler organization there in Michigan. Not sure exactly what he did, be he made a LOT of money. He passed away last year.
Sadly I did not know him..... wonder where he worked at CHRYSLER?

Old 19 Mar 2020, 11:37 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by the3dgm View Post
Friday, though we may need a few more weeks(months) to get to the temperatures you're looking for!

I hope the hose you replaced with your custom wand was also 2 and a half feet long.

I've got a few things I going to have done to the '04 also, so I hope the government sends that 'end of days' money soon!
Working from home.....today tomorrow... traffic at 615AM is scary empty. The 2 and a half foot alum tube is long enough to do the job... need a few at least 60 degree days.
CRUZ likes this.