PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
2004 Northwest PT Cruiser Event / May 15th

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Feb 2004, 01:50 pm
Regular Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ZZRain
Default 2004 Northwest PT Cruiser Event / May 15th

The planning and organizing of the Northwest PT Cruiser Event is underway. 15 local clubs in the Pacific Northwest are taking part in the planning of this event. All PT owners are welcome to join us for the day on May 15th at Mossyrock, WA. The event will start at 10:00 am and go until 5:00 pm, this event is for everyone. The event has 4 main goals and objectives: HAVE FUN, MAKE NEW FREINDS, SEE OLD FRIENDS AND CREATE SOME GREAT MEMORIES. All Vendors are invited, does not have to be PT related. If you have a product to sell and want to join in on the fun, let us know. There will be games, tailgate displays, and most of all PEOPLE enjoying each others company. For more information you can email Rick at zzrain@tvccpt.com or Susan at seberry@tds.net Come join a great Meet n Greet and picnic on Saturday, May 15th !! This event is being sponsored by all the local clubs in the Pacific Northwest. 2005 it will be in a different location in the Pacific NW. Hope to see you all there !!
Old 03 Feb 2004, 03:01 am
Dedicated Cruiser

My wife and I plan to attend this event along with other members of the Puget Sound Cruisers club (www.pugetsoundcruisers.org) from the greater Seattle area. [8D]
Old 28 Feb 2004, 03:39 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Here's another member of Puget Sound Cruisers planning to attend! I've never been to a big event like this, so I'm looking forward. Buck, my Yellow Lab is also coming along! Anyone have an idea about how long the drive is? I'm probably going to drive home that night.

<font color=\"red\">Sleighboy\'s 2003 GT</font id=\"red\"> - More pics: http://ptcw.truckmoxie.com/mygallery.ten?id=3569

<i>\"My life has been the poem I would have writ, But I could not both live and utter it.\"</i> Thoreau

<font color=\"blue\">Puget Sound Cruisers:</font id=\"blue\"> www.pugetsoundcruisers.org - <font color=\"red\">Santa\'s site:</font id=\"red\"> www.HoHoHoCo.com
Old 29 Feb 2004, 08:44 pm
Regular Cruiser

Hello Sleighboy, not sure how far the drive is from your area but it is 68 miles north of Portland, Oregon on I-5 then 20 miles east on Hwy 12 to Mossyrock. Hwy 12 is south of Chehalis about 10 to 15 miles I think. I hope this helps, please contact Susan at sberry@tds.net , she drives to Seattle every day I am sure she can tell you better then me. Looking forward to seeing everyone !! Thanks Rick .. ZZ
Old 29 Feb 2004, 11:58 pm
Regular Cruiser

My wife and I are also members of PUGET SOUND CRUISERS that will be attending. Sounds like a lot of grins.
Old 24 Mar 2004, 01:08 am
Regular Cruiser

Everyone is invited to join us for a fun filled day and fellowship !! Happy Cruisin and see all of you on May 15th in Mossyrock, WA

Old 27 Mar 2004, 01:50 am
Fresh Cruiser

You turn up everywhere Rick.

This is going to be great. Wouldn't miss it.

[?] Loyd
04 Pat Blue Stage 1 Turbo, 5 speed, K&N drop in & airbox mods & AMX Turbo Pipe, Mopar BOV, TurboXS MBC, Eibach Pro spring kit, K&N oil filter, BTG Axle Back, chrome taillight rings, chrome rear bumper insert, chrome hood ports, Shorty Antenna, Blane hood struts, Kenwood X579 head unit, Home built Subwoofer, Home built grounding kit.

Member Tualatin Valley Cruiser Club
http://www.tvccpt.com
Old 27 Mar 2004, 02:00 am
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Sleighboy

Anyone have an idea about how long the drive is? I'm probably going to drive home that night.
Sharp looking ride Sleighboy! [8)]

I am coming up from Aloha Oregon (a few blocks from ZZRain). I figured about 1.5 hrs one way. Probably a little less for you. We are thinking of going north to Hoodsport that night and coming back the following AM. I have been known to drive from Portland to LA non-stop, cept for tinkle breaks, but then that was 20ish years ago.
04 Pat Blue Stage 1 Turbo, 5 speed, K&N drop in & airbox mods & AMX Turbo Pipe, Mopar BOV, TurboXS MBC, Eibach Pro spring kit, K&N oil filter, BTG Axle Back, chrome taillight rings, chrome rear bumper insert, chrome hood ports, Shorty Antenna, Blane hood struts, Kenwood X579 head unit, Home built Subwoofer, Home built grounding kit.

Member Tualatin Valley Cruiser Club
http://www.tvccpt.com
Old 27 Mar 2004, 12:47 pm
Cool Cruiser

Rick,
I plan on making it as well.. It will be nice to have some free time finally so I can make it to an event.. Kevin
Old 27 Mar 2004, 01:41 pm
Regular Cruiser

That is great Kevin !! We will be setting up meeting points for you to meet at on Saturday morning to cruise up together. It is about hour and half drive to Mossyrock from Portland. Looking forward to seeing everyone togehter!! There is a possibility of Saturday night activites being planned right now for people who are spending the night. Happy Cruisin !! [8]