...all Chrysler pcm's on hold????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2003, 07:39 am
Regular Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Ptturbine

WOW 13.88!!!! that's pretty quik yo!
Old 19 Sep 2003, 06:22 pm
Young Cruiser

Its no 13.48 but you know Im comming for you!!!
Old 19 Sep 2003, 07:20 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by spidy134

If you got no clue dont speak for the topic only the stage 1 pcm's come pre programed with the vin all other pcms come with blank vins that you program in trust me I work for Chrysler
Being an employee of Chrysler gives you the right to say who can or cannot post?
Old 19 Sep 2003, 07:30 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

To challenge an idea is some of the premise of this site; open exchange of ideas. Telling other posters to shut up, or berating them wiith B.S. because you are priveleged with some inside information is NOT in the spirit of any PT group. My count is somewhere over a half dozen Chrysler employees all singing a similar tune and berating the average joes that have posted here for months. Can we try to have a more civilized, less promotional, and considerate stance all around?
Old 19 Sep 2003, 10:25 pm
Young Cruiser

LAST TIME I CHECKED PEOPLE WERE LOOKING FOR AWNSERS TO THERE QUESTIONS I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I WOULD LIKE THE RIGHT AWNSER TO THE QUESTION THAT I ASK,SO IF YOU REALLY DONT KNOW THE AWNSER THAN WHY AWNSER? WHY GIVE SOMEONE THE WRONG INFORMATION SORRY FOR BEING RIGHT!! OR AWNSERING A QUESTION RIGHT!INSTEAD OF LEADING SOMEONE DOWN THE WRONG PATH!!
Old 19 Sep 2003, 10:31 pm
Young Cruiser

P.S. KIRBY I HAVE NOT TOLD ANY ONE TO SHUT UP! JUST DONT POST IF YOU CAN NOT AWNSER THE QUESTION!! MOST PEOPLE WOULD BE GREATFULL THAT THERE QUESTIONS ARE BEING AWNSERED BY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS FROM THE INSIDE WHATS GOING ON
Old 20 Sep 2003, 04:48 am
Young Cruiser

...well back to the topic, PCM's on hold. Mine was installed today, stood right there and it took 45 minutes. Build date on the new pcm was 8/13/03 and it had the latest program in it right out of the box. All he did was install it and put the 4 digit skim code in and it went through some kind of automatic program cycle itself, he started it and I backed it out and drove away. No tire size programming needed and it ran so much better. Put 150 miles on it and it's like a different car, even starts better and no miss till the rev limiter. He did have a new cable to hook it to his OBD II, it came with the replacement PCM. We talked about the MOPAR stage kits and he said that he could program them with MOPARs permission and that he didn't think he needed any new OBD's to use with the 04's. He though the new Dakota was the only thing that would get a new processor. He did a pretty good job on mine and I really didn't want to rub him the wrong way, so I smiled and left....
Old 20 Sep 2003, 06:53 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Spidey,
Don't post, don't talk, shut up. I don't see the difference!

I think that every owner and want to be owner has the right to express their ideas, right or wrong, without being browbeaten by people who think that they know everything. There have been many times that people post what they think, only to be corrected in a positive message by another member in the spirit of finding the truth.

Information = Good.
Overbearing and agressive attitude = Bad.

Simple enough?
Old 20 Sep 2003, 11:55 am
Young Cruiser

READ THE QUESTION KIRBY!!!!!!!!!! HE ASKS IF ANYONE KNOWS WHY THE PCM'S ARE ON BACK ORDER!!! THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN AWNSER THIS WOULD BE SOMEONE WHO KNOWS PERHAPS SOMEONE WHO WORKS FOR THE COMPANY LIKE MYSELF!! IT ISNT A QUESTION ABOUT OPINION LIKE WHAT BOOST LEVEL DO YOU RECCOMEND!! READ KIRBY READ THE QUESTION ITS PRETTY SPECIFIC SO DROP IT!! READ MY OTHER POSTINGS I DONT BASH ANYONE OR TELL THEM NOT TO SPEAK WHEN ITS BASED FOR OPINION!!!!JA