PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Granada Hills Christmas Parade California 2004

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Nov 2004, 08:34 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Bosch
Default Granada Hills Christmas Parade California 2004

Its that time of year again!! [?] No club membership needed you have a PT you can cruise!

Hi Everybody,
I've set up a webpage with information regarding this years Granada Hills California Holiday Parade December 5th 2004
This is the Largest Parade in the San Fernando Valley with 150 entrys and over 3,000 participants!

I'm looking for more convertibles, We have been asked if we convertibles that would be willing to host TV personalities, Movie Celebs or local dignitarys.

The event is FREE! but you will need to RSVP me as soon as possible to get a parade patch and goodie bag.
http://www.wshost.net/~funnyguy/granada4.htm

I have some parade patches available from 2001, 2002, 2003 available to order online and also pre-orders for extra 2004 parade patches.

I have 10 Cruisers so far and looking for 20 more to fill out our Award winning group.
It's like a party and a parade! If you have not done this event start making plans to do so now!

If you can't make it to our event, buy a parade patch and support our group and this wonderful hometown parade! Please indicate with your order if you would like the patches mailed to you or picked-up at the event. This also goes for any Comicjungle.com order, save on shipping and handling and pick-up your order at the parade! Thank You!

I will upload this years parade patch design after November 16th when I receive the 2004 patches

Hope to see you there!
Happy Holidays!
Shades

Old 30 Nov 2004, 11:47 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Bosch

Just Wanted to update everybody. We Officially have 23 Confirmed with about 4-5 still tentative.
A Best Decorated PT Cruiser Trophy will be awarded!

a 1:6 scale Wireless Remote Control Red PT Cruiser with Flames will be raffled!

We will be hosting Two Teen Actresses from Disney's "Phil of the Future!"

K R I S P Y - K R E M E - D O U G H N U T S!

Goodie Bags and a Parade Patch for each PT Cruiser.

We will have a light Party Buffet!

This is My Version of a PT Block Party!

Spaces are filling up fast!

E-mail me to RSVP! See ya This Sunday!

Shades[8)]
Driving a 2001 27F Patriot Blue! Blue Flamed Floor Mats. Blue Flamed Seat Covers. Flameball blue \"Hair\" shiftknob. Blue behind the grll neons. FlowMaster Exhaust. Freedom Design Strut Tower Brace. Painted Smoothies. Road Runner horn! Meep Meep!